Find the latest SouthEast Bank CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
Listed below is the current SouthEast Bank CD Rate of 2.81% APY for a 12-Month CD term.
Table of Contents
About SouthEast Bank
SouthEast Bank is headquartered in Farragut, Tennessee. It was established in 2002 and has grown to 240 employees at 18 locations. Open an account today to see why this bank boasts an A health rating.
This bank offers a wide array of products. Even though they have physical branch locations in Tennessee, you can still get access to these CD Rates through their online setup nationwide.
An online account is ideal for Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
*While SouthEast Bank does have decent rates with their launch, their product line is limited. I recommend to take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here
|CIT BANK CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|13-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|18-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|4-Year Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|DISCOVER CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|24-Month Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|36-Month Term||0.55% APY||Apply Now|
|48-Month Term||0.55% APY||Apply Now|
|84-Month Term||0.60% APY||Apply Now|
SouthEast Bank CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer the term, the higher APY rate you make.
SouthEast Bank’s Best CD Offers only one rate and term for online accounts. This rate is a 2.81% APY rate for a 12-month term. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out these rates listed below.
- Minimum deposit: $1,000
- Maximum deposit: $250,000
- Early withdrawal penalty: A penalty will be imposed for early withdrawals. For full details, contact SouthEast Bank
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
SouthEast Bank CD Features
- Easy access through mobile banking
- Low Minimum Deposit
- Competitive Rate
- FDIC Insured
With only one CD option to choose from online, you don’t have any variety to find an account that fits your needs. If you are in need of a different term length check out the links below. Additionally, visit the links and compare those rates to this offer. This offer has a low minimum deposit of $1,000.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from SouthEast Bank. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- Best 6-Month CD Rates
- Best 9-Month CD Rates
- Best 12-Month CD Rates
- Best 18-Month CD Rates
- Best 24-Month CD Rates
- Best 36-Month CD Rates
- Best 48-Month CD Rates
- Best 60-Month CD Rates
Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. This offer is subject to change because it is a limited time special offer. Check back often for the latest SouthEast Bank CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Wise Business Banking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.50% APY||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|