Do you sometime feel big corporations team up in order to take advantage of helpless consumers? If you do then you are not the only one, Southwest was alleged to be participating in a price-fixing with various companies. Southwest maintains its claim being innocent of accusations but has decided to settle on the matter by paying $15 million to flyers. Passengers claim Southwest begun collusion as early as 2009 so if you are a Southwest then you may be eligible for a award. More detailed on Southwest Airlines Price Fixing Class Action Lawsuit will be released soon.
Table of Contents
Southwest Airlines Price Fixing Lawsuit:
- Southwest Airlines Price Fixing Class Information Article
- Claim Form Deadline: TBA
- Who’s Eligible: All persons who purchased flights within U.S. and its territories between July 1, 2011 and December 20, 2017
- Estimated Amount: TBD
- Proof of Purchase: Unknown
- Case Name & Number: Domestic Airline Travel Antitrust Litigation, U.S. District Court, District of Columbia, No. 15-mc-01404
More Information About This Claim:
- Head over to the Southwest Airlines Price Fixing Class Action Lawsuit for more info.
- Wait for further news to be announced.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by deadline to receive your potential award!
For individuals that has flown with Southwest from as far back as 2009 then you may be eligible for a reward from the Southwest Airlines Price Fixing Class Action Lawsuit. Southwest has decided to settle price fixing claims with $15 million as they continue to claim innocence of the accusations. If you are a Southwest flyer then keep an eye out on the progression of this settlement case as your chance to receive some compensation may soon be on the horizon. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
You'll have the opportunity to earn:
• 4X Membership Rewards Points on Restaurants, including takeout and delivery, plus, earn 4X points for Uber Eats purchases too.
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).