Find an updated list of Southwest Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Table of Contents
About Southwest Federal Credit Union
Southwest Federal Credit Union was founded in 1935. They are based and located in New Mexico, with a headquarter Albuquerque. Southwest Federal encourage thrift through savings at fair rates and loans at a reasonable cost, treat each member fairly, and work to contribute to the economic well-being of all members.
- Availability: NM (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
Southwest Federal Credit Union $50 Referral Bonus
For residents of New Mexico, Southwest Federal Credit Union is offering the chance to earn a $50 referral bonus! To acquire the bonus, simply spread the word of Southwest Federal Credit Union to your friends and family members.
- What you’ll get: $50 bonus
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: NM
(No expiration date listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How to Earn Bonus
- Download this referral coupon from Southwest Federal
- Spread the word of Southwest Federal Credit Union to your friends and family members.
- Give your coupon to a family member or an eligible friend or co-worker.
- Once all of the requirements are met, you will earn a $50 Bonus and your referee will earn a $25 Bonus within 90 days of the opening date
- Must present coupon at the time of new account opening.
- Must establish membership via a $25 deposit to a Share Account and in
addition, establish a relationship by electing any of the following
- Current member: Must be 18 years of age, in good standing, and not have caused a loss to the Credit Union to participate in the Refer A Member promotion.
- New Member: Must establish a Share Savings Account with a $25 minimum deposit, plus open one additional deposit or loan product. All new accounts are subject to standard account membership terms and disclosures.
- Referring and new members must be active by conducting at least six transactions within the first 60 days of opening account and remain in good standing in order to receive incentive in 90 days from the date of new member’s account opening.
- Existing primary members and joint owners opening a new membership do not qualify as a new member. Former members qualify as a new member if their previous account was closed six months prior to the date of reopen.
- The first member who refers an eligible new member will receive the referral bonus.
- Not all applicants may qualify for a loan. “Welcome Bonus” is considered interest and will be reported to the Internal Revenue Service.
- Southwest FCU reserves the right to modify the terms of the Refer A Member promotion or to withdraw this offer at any time.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Prime Checking Account: $5 monthly fee, waivable by maintaining a $100 minimum monthly balance or enroll in eStatements
- Preferred Checking Account: $5 monthly fee, waivable by maintaining a $500 minimum monthly balance or enroll in eStatements
- Prestige Checking Account: $10 monthly fee, waivable by maintaining a $2,500 minimum monthly balance or enroll in eStatements
Southwest Federal Credit Union is currently offering promotions like referral bonuses that you do not want to miss. If you’re a New Mexico resident then be sure to check out these deals.
Start cashing in your connections right now by referring a friend and family member!