Find an updated list of Sovita Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Table of Contents
About Sovita Credit Union
Sovita Credit Union was founded in 1934 and the name means the life of the community. They reward your life’s work through high-value, low-cost financial services along with constant reinvestment in the places we all call home.
Sovita Credit Union $50 Referral Bonus
For residents of Michigan, Sovita Credit Union (MI) is offering you an opportunity to earn $50 Referral Bonus! Take advantage of this amazing opportunity while you can.
- Account Type: New Share Account or Checking Account
- Availability: MI
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: No
- Early account termination fee: none listed
- Household limit: no limit
(Expires July 1, 2021)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How to Earn $50 Referral Bonus
- Refer coworkers, family members and friends to Sovita Credit Union
- Receive $25 when your referral opens a New Share Account with a minimum of $500 in Direct Deposits within 45 days of becoming a member
- Receive another $25 when your referral opens a Checking Account with a Debit Card and makes at least one debit card transaction within 45 days of becoming a member.
- In addition you can receive another $25 when your referral applies for a loan or credit card (minimum $5,000)
- receives approval and closes within 45 days of becoming a member.
- Your VISA® Debit Card can be used to make purchases wherever VISA® is accepted and to obtain cash at an ATM.
- Boxes of checks are complementary with a net direct deposit of a paycheck, social security, retirement or other ACH recurring payment into the account.
- Dividends, which are declared quarterly and may be 0%, can be earned on the account.
- Access the account using A+CALL® for balance and transaction information and to make transactions.
- Access the account using A+COMPUTE® online and app banking for balance and transaction information and to make transactions. View cleared drafts, download account transaction information to Quicken® to reconcile your account, or pay your bills through the Bill Payment system (a monthly fee may apply).
- Sovita Share Draft Checking Account
- Monthly Service Fee: $0
- A new member/account is someone who is not an owner or joint owner of an account at Sovita Credit Union as determined by their Social Security Number.
- New Share Accounts opened for the Member Referral Program must be opened by July 1, 2021. Sovita Credit Union employees, officials and members of their immediate family members will not be paid referral fees and accounts opened for them will not qualify as referrals. A “referral” is defined as a natural person who has not been a member within the past 30 days. A “referral” does not include a business entity, an organization of any sort, a trust or a person acting in a fiduciary capacity for someone else.
- The $25 will not be paid if the referring member or an immediate family member of the referring members is in any way involved in providing real estate related services to the credit union or a credit union business partner and the loan involved is secured by real estate.
Sovita Credit Union is offering promotions like referral bonuses that you do not want to miss. The steps are easy and fast, so take advantage today.
Start cashing in your connections right now by referring a friend and family member!