The Spire Credit Union Visa® Signature Credit Card is a decent credit card to earn reward points on your purchases. The card welcomes you with 10,000 bonus points after $1,000 net spend in first 120 days of your card opening date. You can earn 2X points on gas, cellular phone, cable, satellite charges and on all purchases in the first 90 days. On top of all this, there is no annual fee! This offer is only available in Minnesota so if you qualify, take advantage of it today. Feel free to read more about it below if this is a card that you might be interested in!
The Chase Ink Business Preferred Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.
Table of Contents
Spire Credit Union Visa Signature Credit Card
- Earn 10,000 bonus points after $1,000 net spend in first 120 days of open date
- Earn 2X points on all purchases in the first 90 days
- Earn 2X points on gas, cellular phone, cable and satellite charges
- $1,000,000 Travel Accident Insurance
- 1.25% Cash Back Option
- 24-hour account access through Visa® Online and SPIRE’s mobile app
- 0% APR for 12 months with no balance transfer fees within 90 days of opening
- No Annual Fee
Why You Should Apply For This Card
- SPIRE Visa® EMV/Chip Cards: SPIRE Visa® Credit and Debit cards include EMV/Chip technology that gives you greater fraud protection when you use your card at a chip-activated terminal. The embedded microchip provides extra security by encrypting member data when used at chip-enabled registers.
- Enhanced Fraud Protection: When you use your card at a chip-activated terminal, the embedded chip generates a one-time use code while encrypting your personal data. This code is virtually impossible to counterfeit and helps reduce in-store fraud.
- Easy to Use: If a chip-activated terminal is available, insert your card and follow the prompts. If the merchant does not have a chip-ready terminal, simply swipe your card. You can also use your chip card online and over the phone. SPIRE EMV cards do not require an additional PIN number to enter at the time of a transaction.
Chip cards also make traveling easier as chip cards are already accepted in more than 130 countries.
- Global Acceptance: More merchants are accepting chip transactions every day. Whether you checkout using the chip or swiping your card, you can pay with the confidence wherever Visa® Credit and Debit cards are accepted
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
If you are a looking for a new credit card, consider signing up for the Spire Credit Union Visa® Signature Credit Card. It gives cardholders the opportunity to earn 2X points on gas, cellular phone, cable, satellite charges and on all purchases in the first 90 day. Don’t forget about the welcome bonus of 10,000 bonus points after $1,000 net spend in first 120 days of your card opening date! Keep in mind that this offer is only available in Minnesota. For more credit cards, see our latest list of the best credit card bonuses!
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Card offers an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!
Enjoy 6.5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more; 4.5% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service, and 3% on all other purchases (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year).
In addition, you can earn (after your first year or $20,000 spent):
• 5% cash back on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service,
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.