For residents of Wisconsin, State Bank of Cross Plains is offering up to 2.53% APY with a maximum balance of $25,000 with their free Rewards Checking Account. You will earn NO monthly fees if, the monthly eStatement requirement is met! If you live in the state of Wisconsin, then this bank might just be the right fit for you! Sign up for a Rewards Checking Account with State Bank of Cross Plains today!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $500 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $400 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through June 20, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.90% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
State Bank of Cross Plains Rewards Checking:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Rewards Checking Account
- Interest Rate: 2.53% APY
- Maximum Balance: $25,000
- Availability: Wisconsin (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: If the monthly eStatement requirement is not met a monthly fee will be charged
- Additional Requirements: at least 16 completed Debit Card signature purchase transactions (ATM and PIN based transactions are excluded), receive a monthly eStatement, log onto eBANK! at least once within the statement cycle
- Closing Account Fee: Cancellation fees may apply. Be sure to speak with your representative.
State Bank of Cross Plains Rewards Checking Features:
- Reward checking account
- Earns extremely high dividends
- To qualify you must have per month: at least 16 completed Debit Card signature purchase transactions (ATM and PIN based transactions are excluded), receive a monthly eStatement, log onto eBANK! at least once within the statement cycle
How To Earn Up to 2.53% APY Rate:
- Sign up to State Bank of Cross Plains Rewards Checking Account to earn 2.53% APY for up to $25,000.
- Make at least 16 completed Debit Card signature purchase transactions. (ATM and PIN based transactions are excluded)
- Receive a monthly eStatement
- Log onto eBANK! at least once within the statement cycle
Note: Balances over $25,000 earn 0.01% APY. Balances that fail to meet all requirements earn 0.01% APY
State Bank of Cross Plains is offering a great rewards checking account program for those that are residents of Wisconsin. This checking account has a great interest rate! Remember that if your balance is over $25,000, then you will not receive the full benefit of the rewards checking account. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
Leave a Reply