Find the latest Suncoast Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Suncoast Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when they open a new checking account and meet the requirements.
About Suncoast Credit Union Promotions
Suncoast Credit Union is headquartered in Tampa and is the largest credit union in the state of Florida. It is also the 11th largest credit union in the nation. It was established in 1978 and as of March of 2023, it had grown to 2,392 employees and 1,126,192 members at 76 locations. Suncoast Credit Union has an A health rating..
|Eligibility: Membership in SunCoast Credit Union is open to those who live, work, worship, or attend school in the Florida counties of Alachua, Brevard, Broward, Charlotte, Citrus, Clay, Collier, Desoto, Dixie, Duval, Gilchrist, Glades, Hardee, Hendry, Hernando, Highlands, Hillsborough, Indian River, Lake, Lee, Leon, Levy, Manatee, Marion, Martin, Miami-Dade, Monroe, Orange, Osceola, Palm Beach, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, Sarasota, Seminole, St. Johns, St. Lucie, Sumter, or Volusia. Alumn of Florida College in Temple Terrace also qualify for membership. See current membership info.|
Suncoast Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: FL (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: Not listed
- Household Limit: None
(Limited time offer)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Smart Money Checking ($400 bonus), Bank of America ($200 bonus offer), U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking ($1000 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus)|
How To Earn Bonus
- Simply open and fund your fee-free checking account with a $25 minimum deposit within 30 days of account opening.
- Keep $25 in the checking account for at least 45 days to receive the $100 reward.
- To qualify for the $100 reward, the participant must be over the age of 18 and not be a current Suncoast Credit Union member.
- The participant must open a new membership and checking account at the time of membership opening with an annual percentage yield of 0.05% and 0.01% respectively.
- The participant must fund the account with a $25 minimum deposit within 30 days of account opening and keep $25 in the checking account for at least 45 days to receive the $100 reward.
- Minimum deposit required for membership of $5.00.
- The rewards will be sent to the participant via digital gift card within 30 days of meeting the 45 day/$25 balance requirement.
How to Waive Monthly Fees
- Smart Checking: No monthly fee
- Student Checking: No monthly fee
- Business Smart Checking: No monthly fee
- Business Classic Checking: $20 monthly fee if balance below $2,000
Through a wide range of features and accounts, you are able to better your financial experience. If you are in Florida, visit your local Suncoast Credit Union for more information!
Additionally, your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better! Therefore, if you have experience with Suncoast Credit Union, leave us a comment below letting us know how it went.
Check out our list below as well as our list of best bank offers for more promotions!
*Check back often for the latest Suncoast Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers!