If you’re an individual who has received a telemarketing call advertising Sunrun or Clean Energy Experts between November 20, 2011 and August 21, 2018, without providing prior express consent, you may be eligible for potential reward thanks to the Sunrun Solar Telemarketing Robocalls Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, consumers received telemarketing calls in regards to Sunrun or Clean Energy Experts without consenting. This is a direct violation of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act. If you’re eligible for this class action lawsuit, be sure to submit your claim by May 31, 2019!
Table of Contents
Sunrun Solar Telemarketing Robocalls Class Action Lawsuit
- Sunrun Solar Telemarketing Robocalls Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: May 31, 2019
- Who’s Eligible:Class Members include those who “received from or on behalf of Sunrun and/or Clean Energy Experts, or from a third party generating leads for Sunrun and/or Clean Energy Experts: (1) one or more calls on their cellphones, or (2) at least two telemarketing calls during any 12-month period where their phone numbers appeared on a National or State Do Not Call Registry or Sunrun’s and/or Clean Energy Experts’ Internal Do Not Call List more than 30 days before the calls,” between Nov. 20, 2011 and Aug. 31, 2018.
- Estimated Amount: Between $100 – $250.
- Proof of Purchase: Phone number that received the Sunrun Solar call or valid claim number.
- Case Name & Number: Lynn Slovin, et al. v. Sunrun Inc., et al., Case No. 4:15-cv-05340, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
File a Claim
- Head over to the Sunrun Solar Telemarketing Robocalls Claim Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim no later than May 31, 2019 to receive your potential award!
If you received a non consensual telemarketing call from Sunrun Solar or Clean Energy Experts, you may be eligible for reward thanks to the Sunrun Solar Telemarketing Robocalls Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, the company violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act by calling individuals despite being on the “Do Not Call” list or not consenting to it. If you’re eligible, be sure to submit your claim by May 31, 2019!
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $150 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 60 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 4,900 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $150 will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
|American Express Personal Savings Account: Earn 1.00% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly, links easily with your current bank accounts, get 24/7 access, & there is no need to switch banks. No monthly fees, no minimum balance. FDIC Insured.
Apply Now---American Express Personal Savings Account Review