If you’re an individual who has received a telemarketing call advertising Sunrun or Clean Energy Experts between November 20, 2011 and August 21, 2018, without providing prior express consent, you may be eligible for potential reward thanks to the Sunrun Solar Telemarketing Robocalls Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, consumers received telemarketing calls in regards to Sunrun or Clean Energy Experts without consenting. This is a direct violation of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act. If you’re eligible for this class action lawsuit, be sure to submit your claim by May 31, 2019!
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card - Earn unlimited 1.5% cashback on purchases plus $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in net purchases in the first 3 months. The Cash Wise Visa is a great card to have especially with the unlimited chances to earn cash back and no annual fees! Apply Now|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited® - Earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases. No minimum to redeem for cash back and your Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open. Plus, there's no annual fee to worry about! Apply Now|
|HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card - Earn $150 cash back when you make $2,500 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening, plus earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases. Get the card with a cash back bonus, travel and shopping benefits, and more! Apply Now|
Table of Contents
Sunrun Solar Telemarketing Robocalls Class Action Lawsuit
- Sunrun Solar Telemarketing Robocalls Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: May 31, 2019
- Who’s Eligible:Class Members include those who “received from or on behalf of Sunrun and/or Clean Energy Experts, or from a third party generating leads for Sunrun and/or Clean Energy Experts: (1) one or more calls on their cellphones, or (2) at least two telemarketing calls during any 12-month period where their phone numbers appeared on a National or State Do Not Call Registry or Sunrun’s and/or Clean Energy Experts’ Internal Do Not Call List more than 30 days before the calls,” between Nov. 20, 2011 and Aug. 31, 2018.
- Estimated Amount: Between $100 – $250.
- Proof of Purchase: Phone number that received the Sunrun Solar call or valid claim number.
- Case Name & Number: Lynn Slovin, et al. v. Sunrun Inc., et al., Case No. 4:15-cv-05340, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
File a Claim
- Head over to the Sunrun Solar Telemarketing Robocalls Claim Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim no later than May 31, 2019 to receive your potential award!
If you received a non consensual telemarketing call from Sunrun Solar or Clean Energy Experts, you may be eligible for reward thanks to the Sunrun Solar Telemarketing Robocalls Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, the company violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act by calling individuals despite being on the “Do Not Call” list or not consenting to it. If you’re eligible, be sure to submit your claim by May 31, 2019!
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account by June 30, 2019 and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. $150 will be deposited into your Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. You'll have access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|