You can now get 5.12% APY on a 12-Month CD from SunWest Credit Union.
Sunwest Credit Union of Arizona is offering a CD rate of 5.12% for one year. Valid October 3, 2022 – January 31, 2023 at all Sunwest branches. No limit mentioned on how much you can deposit.
SunWest Credit Union 5.12% APY 12-Month CD
- Account Type: 12-Month CD
- Availability: AZ
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Minimum: $500
- Maximum: None
- Insured: $250K NCUA Insurance
- Early Withdrawal Penalty: Yes
(Expires January 31, 2023)
|Compare to the best CDs such as Blue FCU 15-Month CD (5.25% APY), First Mid Bank & Trust 9-Month CD (5.00% APY), Blue FCU 9-Month No Penalty CD (5.10% APY), and Western Alliance Bank 12-Month CD (5.51% APY).|
- APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Rates and terms shown require a minimum deposit of $500.00 per certificate.
- Dividend rate for 6-month CD= 2.00%, APY = 2.02%.
- Dividend rate for 1-year CD= 5.00%, APY= 5.12%.
- Rates and terms are subject to change without notice.
- Offers valid for new money only; current deposits are not eligible.
- Penalties apply for early withdrawal.
- See share certificate agreement for complete details.
- Deposit Account federally insured by the NCUA up to $250,000 per individual.
At SunWest Credit Union, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.