Available nationwide, open a Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings account and earn 2.00% APY on all balance amounts. Synchrony Bank offers a great rate and rewards for saving with them. Synchrony Bank provides 24/7 automated telephone service! Their customer service is available by phone, e-mail, physical mail or at their single branch location. Also, You can save with ease knowing that your money is FDIC insured and that the interest is compounded daily to maximize your earnings!
Like most online accounts, Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings account does not come with many in-person services. Synchrony Bank limits your withdrawal options to electronic transfers ordered by phone or initiated online through the bank’s website, and while these services are free they may increase the time it takes to access your funds.
To get started, click the “Apply Now” button below, when you are on Synchrony Bank’s web page press get started and begin inputting your information!
• Open a Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Account
• Earn 2.00% APY on your funds on all balances
• Available online nationwide
• No minimum balance requirement or monthly service fee
• Your deposit accounts are insured up to $250,000 per ownership category
If you would like more information about these other savings offers, refer to our reviews below!
- CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings review
- Discover Online Savings review
- Barclays Bank Online Savings review
- Ally Bank Online Savings review
- BBVA Money Market review
- EverBank Yield Pledge Money Market review
Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Account Credentials
Is the Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Account right for you?
|Good For||Bad For|
|Those looking for a high interest rate on savings||Those who prefer in-person banking services|
|Banking rewards programs||Withdrawing money|
Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Account Rates
|Balance||Annual Percentage Rate|
Rates are effective as of 10/4/17, and are subject to change.
Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Account Pros & Cons
- High Interest on All Balances
- FDIC Insured
- Loyalty Perks Program
- ATM Reimbursement
- Only One (1) In-Person Service Branch
- $20 Fee For Each Withdrawal Over six (6) Per Month
- A Few Fees
Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Account Fees
|Account Type||Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Account|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||No minimum requirement|
|Minimum Balance Requirement||$50|
|ATM Fee||$5 reimbursement per monthly cycle for ATM fees|
|Stop Payment Fee||$25|
|Outgoing Wire Transfer||$25|
|Overnight Check Fee||$25|
Similar to most savings accounts, you’re limited to six (6) withdrawals per month. You are also obligated to paper-free banking, which means you will get electronic statements.
Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Account Info
- Account Type: Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: Any amount
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: $0
- Household Limit: None listed, however limit 1 per customer
- Closing Account Fee: None
Synchrony Bank Loyalty Perks
Synchrony Bank values their customers and the relationships they build. With Synchrony Bank’s Perks program, there are many benefits offered when a certain balance level is reached or a certain time duration is spent with Synchrony Bank!
|Silver||$10,000-$49,999.99||1+ year||Discounts at partnered hotels|
|Gold||$50,000-$99,999.99||2+ years||Increased discounts at partnered hotels and car rental agencies|
|Platinum||$100,000-$249,999.99||3+ years||Plus discounts and offers on theme parks, spas, golf, and restaurants|
|Diamond||$250,000+||5+ years||Plus the best discounts and offers on the above categories and black car service. Get refunded up to 3 wire transfers per statement cycle.|
Rewards tier status can be achieved with either the balance level or tenure. (both are not required)
Synchrony Bank Online Banking
Synchrony Bank Online Banking provides real-time access to your account to help you manage your money when it’s most convenient. Simply log into your Synchrony Bank account and you will be able to:
- Manage your accounts and account information online
- View and download statements and account activity
- Schedule and make transfers to and from other banks
- Schedule and make transfers between Synchrony Bank accounts
- Create banking reports
- Open new accounts
- Receive and manage account alerts
- Send secure messages
How to get started:
- Visit Synchrony Bank’s website and sign in.
- Once you log in, you can view your balance and transactions, make transfers, send and receive money, deposit checks, pay bills, view online statements, and more.
Synchrony Bank Mobile Banking
Synchrony Bank Mobile Banking allows you to view your accounts, complete transfers, deposit checks and more on your smartphone or tablet. You can enjoy all of these convenient account features:
- View your account activity and details
- Complete transfers
- Deposit checks through your mobile device
- Update your personal information
- Access secure messaging and send emails to the bank
- View your account documents
How to get started:
- Visit Synchronybank.com on your mobile device and click “Login”. (No Synchrony Bank App Yet)
- You can manage your Synchrony Bank account anywhere you go with mobile banking.
Ways to Avoid the Monthly Service Fee
Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Account: No Monthly Maintenance Fee.
Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Account Rate Requirements
- Open a Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings account.
- Earn 2.00% APY on all balances you put into your Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings account!
Synchrony Bank offers a great rewards program for their customers! I would highly recommend using the Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Account if you would like one of the highest interest rates and also one of the best rewards programs! Synchrony Bank offers no fees which makes saving even easier! If you are not a Synchrony Bank customer, and would like rewards while you save, sign up today for a Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings account!
If this offer did not suite you, please visit our list of the Best Savings Rates that are filled with various financial institutions from banks, credit unions, and even federal credit unions that are offering great rates!
Leave a Reply