Are you a Taco Bell person? Well, I have great news. Currently, Taco Bell is having a promotion where whenever you purchase a $10 Taco Bell gift card, you can a Earn $5 Bonus Card. The bonus card expires on December 24, 2018 and must be used in app or online.
Who doesn’t want a free combo meal, right? However you must know, note that party packs are excluded from this offer. This offer is for a limited time only so purchase a gift card soon. You can purchase the gift card for a friend or family for the holidays or even for yourself!
Taco Bell Gift Card Bonus Promotion
- Learn more!
- Promotion: Earn $5 Bonus Card w/ Every $10 GC Purchase
- Expiration: Bonus cards expire December 24, 2018
- Availability: at participating locations [locater]
- Terms: Note, bonus cards expire 12/24/2018 and must be used w/ app or online orders. Physical cards are also available however shipping charges apply.
How to Get a $5 Bonus Card
- Go to your nearest Taco Bell
- Buy at least $10 worth of Taco Bell gift cards
- Receive a $5 bonus card for every $10 gift card purchase
If you have friend or family who love Taco Bell, you can buy them Taco Bells gift cards. There is a promotion going on right now. If you purchase a gift card of at least $10, you can earn a free $5 bonus card. This bonus card is valid through December 24, 2018. The gift card doesn’t even have to be for others, it could be for yourself! You can’t ever go wrong with Taco Bell. If you like this deal then check out our list of Restaurant Gift Card Promotions, check out our best gift cards, birthday freebies, and food deals.
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.