Available to those who live in New Jersey, Community Bank of Bergen County offers competitive rates of 0.40% to 2.12% APY on CD terms from 3 to 60-months. That’s maximum savings with a fixed rate! Community Bank of Bergen County CDs has a minimum opening deposit of $1000 and no monthly fees. Grow your money faster with interest and get the best rate Community Bank of Bergen County can offer for your CD. Community Bank of Bergen County is headquartered in Maywood, New Jersey and has a B Health rating, they offer interest that is compounded every 9 months or more.
With Community Bank of Bergen County, it’s good to have many CD terms. Compared to other Credit Unions or Banks they offer CD rates with a wide range of dates, from 3 months to 7 years. What makes their CD rates so great is that, Community Bank of Bergen County can offer great flexible rates that accommodates New Jersey due to its wide array of CD terms. You get everything you expect from a traditional bank and more!
Community Bank of Bergen County CD Info:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Community Bank of Bergen County Account
- APY Rate: 0.40% to 2.12%
- Availability: 3 branch locations in New Jersey, Rochelle Park , Maywood, and Fair Lawn
- Locations: NJ (locator)
- CD Length: 3 – 84 months
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $1000
- Additional Requirements: None Listed
- Early Withdrawal Fee: Early withdrawal penalty may apply.
- Auto-Renewal: None Listed
CB of Bergen County CD Terms:
- 0.40% APY for a 3 Month CD
- 0.50% APY for a 6 Month CD
- 0.60% APY for a 9 Month CD
- 1.00% APY for a 12 Month CD
- 1.05% APY for a 18 Month CD
- 1.10% APY for a 24 Month CD
- 1.10% APY for a 30 Month CD
- 1.76% APY for a 36 Month CD
- 2.12% APY for a 60 Month CD
- 2.12% APY for a 84 Month CD
Special CD Terms
- 1.06% APY for a 18 Month CD ($25,000 minimum to open)
- 1.11% APY for a 24 Month CD ($25,000 minimum to open)
- 1.11% APY for a 30 Month CD ($25,000 minimum to open)
Why You Should Apply for This Account:
Peace of Mind: No hidden fees. No maintenance fees.
High Savings Rates: Compared to the national average, Community Bank of Bergen County is 92% higher.
Large Range of Dates: Community Bank of Bergen County offers CD Maturity Dates that range from 3 months to 7 years.
FDIC Insured: Community Bank of Bergen County is insured by the FDIC by up to $250,000.
Community Bank of Bergen County online CD’s maximize your earnings. To join Community Bank of Bergen County and gain access to its great rates all you have to do is, become a member, and make a minimum opening deposit of $1000 in order to get a rate of up to 2.12% APY for 60 months. By joining Community Bank of Bergen County you get to enjoy from a simple to set up account, as well as being FDIC insured. Doesn’t accommodate your needs? If you’re looking to invest with a different bank or credit union, you can find more of the Best CD Rates in the country from the HMB list!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
• You’re eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
• Experience a financial relationship that brings you more.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.