If you are in the market for a new TV then consider the LG 4K Ultra HD Smart TV for only $1499.00 + FREE SHIPPING. View your favorite entertainment in stunning 4K native resolution that contain nearly 8.3 million pixels on the 55″ screen. webOS 3.0 smart feature was designed to be more intuitive, mobile devices can connect in new ways, and now you can find and enjoy exactly what you want to watch more easily. Protect your investment with a 5 year warranty at $359 with a $200 rebate! These deals don’t last for very long, but you can always come back to HMB for another hot deal!
LG 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Feature:
- 4K 3840 x 2160 Curved OLED Panel
- Screen Mirroring Technology
- Built-In Wi-Fi & Ethernet Connectivity
- Access LG Content Store and Apps
- webOS 3.0
LG is a reliable company and an innovative leader when it comes to incorporating the best technology into one product. LG 4K Ultra HD Smart TV has some of the best features one could ask for and it is on sale right now on Ebay. This product usually cost $2,999.00, but you can get it now for $1499.00 + FREE SHIPPING. That’s $1,500 in savings! If you want to save even more money, you can purchase discounted gift cards and perhaps save even more money with the best cash back shopping portals!
• You’re eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
• Experience a financial relationship that brings you more.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.