For individuals who were exposed to the hepatitis A outbreak linked to the Oahu, Kauai, and Maui Genki Sushi locations in 2016, you may be eligible for a potential reward from the Hawaii Genki Sushi Hepatitis A Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, sthose who ate at one of 13 Genki Sushi locations in 2016 were potentially exposed to hepatitis A. Genki Sushi USA has agreed to pay $4.5 million to end a class action lawsuit over the allegations. If you are eligible for this class action lawsuit, place a claim form by November 29th, 2018 to receive your potential award!
|BMO Relationship Checking: Earn $600 cash bonus when you open a new Relationship Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Relationship Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $1,000 when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through September 6, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB923 by 12/14/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 4.30% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Hawaii Genki Sushi Hepatitis A CAL:
- Hawaii Genki Sushi Hepatitis A Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: November 29th, 2018
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members include those who were exposed to the hepatitis A outbreak linked to the Oahu, Kauai, and Maui Genki Sushi locations in 2016 through one of three “exposure mechanisms” and did not become infected, but obtained preventative medical treatment, such as receiving immune globulin (IG), HAV vaccine, or blood test within 14 days of exposure.
- All Class Members who were in contact with one of the 292 persons who the Hawai’i Department of Health identified as infected with Hepatitis A as part of the 2016 Hepatitis A Outbreak.
- All Class Members who as a result of consuming food on or between August 1 to August 16, 2016, were exposed to HAV at one of the thirteen restaurants located on the islands of Oahu, Kauai, and Maui, implicated in the summer 2016 outbreak of HAV.
- All Class Members who as a result of consumption of food or drink from one or more of Secondary Establishments, where an employee infected as part of the 2016 Hepatitis A Outbreak (one of the 292 persons) was found to have worked on the Identified Dates, were exposed as a result of consuming food or drink at the Secondary Establishment during one or more of the Identified Dates.
- Estimated Amount: $150 – $350 depending on how the exposure occurred.
- Proof of Purchase: Must provide proof that they received IG, HAV vaccine, or HAV blood tests.
- Case Name & Number: Hepatitis A Cases, Civil No. 17-1-HEP (JHA), in the Circuit Court for the First Circuit State of Hawaii
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Hawaii Genki Sushi Hepatitis A Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Enjoy your potential award!
For individuals who were exposed to the hepatitis A outbreak linked to the Oahu, Kauai, and Maui Genki Sushi locations in 2016, you’re eligible for a potential award from the Hawaii Genki Sushi Hepatitis A Class Action Lawsuit! You must provide proof that they received IG, HAV vaccine, or HAV blood tests. If you’re eligible, complete your claim form by November 29th, 2018 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card offers $900 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.