Chase Bank Savings Bonus Offer:
If you’re looking for a new savings account that includes access to online banking, mobile banking tools, and 24-hour customer support, sign up for Chase SavingsSM, which also gives you the chance to earn a cash bonus. Once you are approved for a new Chase Savings account, you just need to deposit $10,000 or more within 10 days of account opening and maintain that $10,000 balance for 90 days. After you complete these requirements, you should receive your bonus within 10 business days.
- Account Type – Chase SavingsSM
- Availability – Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry – Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – $5
- Avoiding Fee – There are a few ways to avoid the monthly fee:
- A balance at the beginning of each day of $300 or more in this account, OR
- At least one repeating automatic transfer of $25 or more from your personal Chase checking account (available only through chase.com), OR
- An account owner who is an individual younger than 18, OR
- This account is linked to a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM, Chase SapphireSM Checking or Chase Private Client CheckingSM account
- Account Closure Fee – If the savings account is closed by you or Chase within six months after opening, Chase will deduct the bonus amount for that account at closing.
How To Earn Chase Bank Bonus:
- Apply for a new Chase SavingsSM account.
- After approval, you must deposit $10,000 or more within 10 days of account opening.
- You must also maintain that $10,000 balance for 90 days.
- When you have satisfied these requirements, you should receive your bonus within 10 business days.
- Keep your account open for at least six months or else the bonus will be revoked.
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- Fees may reduce earnings on the account.
- You can receive only one new savings account opening related bonus each calendar year.
- Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Before you sign up for a new savings account, remember that you can get a savings bonus if you sign up for Chase SavingsSM. Once you have the account, you just need to deposit $10,000 or more within 10 days of account opening and maintain that $10,000 balance for 90 days. Completing these two easy steps guarantees you the savings bonus within 10 business days. If you want to check out more opportunities to earn money, review our lists of national and regional bank bonuses.
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card offers $900 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.