For residents of California, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississipi, Texas, Utah, and Virginia, Chevron Federal Credit Union is offering the chance to earn a $35 Bonus good through August 31, 2018! To get the bonus you must refer a friend or family member to open up a Savings, Checking, and Debit Card accounts with Chevron Federal Credit Union with promo code 383. Your referee is also eligible to earn up to $80 Bonus when they open up a new Savings, Checkings, and Debit card account. They must also sign up for Online Banking, eStatements, and Mobile Banking within 30 days of joining. After all of the requirements are met, you will earn your $35 Bonus and your referee will earn their $80 Bonus!
Eligibility: Membership is also open to those who live, work, worship, or attend school in, or business and other legal entities that are located in select areas of San Francisco or Maryland. For more information, be sure to check out their Membership Requirements.
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $300 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $225 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
Chevron Federal Credit Union Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $35 Bonus
- Referee Bonus: $80 Bonus
- Account Type: Checking, Savings, Debit Card
- Availability: CA, LA, MD, MS, TX, UT, VA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Additional Requirements: New member must open up a savings, checking and debit card account.
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn Chevron Federal Credit Union Bonus:
- If you haven’t already, open up a new checking account with Chevron Federal Credit Union.
- Next, spread the word of Chevron Federal Credit Union to your friends and family.
- Once a friend or family member opens up a checking, savings, and debit card account with Chevron Federal Credit Union, you will receive your $35 Bonus and so will they!
- If you referee decides sign up for Online Banking, eStatements, and Mobile Banking, they will receive an additional $35 Bonus which totals to be $80 in bonuses!
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Chevron Federal Credit Union branch, feel free to leave a comment to reach out to readers for a referral. If you are current member of Chevron Federal Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your contact information so that my readers can reach out to you and y’all both can benefit! Don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit and whether it’s hard pull or soft pull!
This bonus will be reported as interest income to the IRS on a 1099-INT. Join Chevron Federal Credit Union today and receive a $35 Bonus when you refer your friends & family members to open up a new checking, savings, and debit card account with them. Your referee will receive a $80 bonus when they sign up for a checking, savings, and debit card account with Online Banking, eStatements, and Mobile Banking. This is a win-win situation for both parties so get started today! Don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!