For residents Nationwide, Citi International Bank is offering the chance to earn a $500 Bonus when you refer a friend to open up a checking account with them. Your friend has transfer the minimum Relationship Balance of $100,000 to their new account. Once all of the requirements are met, you will receive your $500 Bonus!
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $500
- Account Type – Checking
- Availability – Nationwide
- Expiration Date – None
- Credit Inquiry – Soft Pull via ChexSystems.
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – None
- Avoiding Fee – None
- Account Closure Fee – There is no closure fee listed.
|BMO Bank Checking: Earn $400 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Smart Advantage Checking or Smart Money Checking Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
How To Earn Citi Bank Bonus:
- If you haven’t already, open up a new Checking Account with Citi Bank.
- Next, refer your friends and family members to open one also.
- Your referee must transfer the minimum Relationship Balance of $100,000 to their new account.
- Once all of the requirements are met, you will receive your $500 Bonus!
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- The scheme is subject to a maximum limit of 20 referrals per calendar year.
- The terms in paragraphs 3 and 4 are subject to this limit.
- If you reach this limit and want to make further referrals you will need our prior consent.
- All successful referrals beyond your third will be rewarded with a cash payment of $1,000.
- You will not receive a reward if the referee does not open a Citigold International account and deposit at least $100,000 into that account within 6 months of the account opening date.
- You will not receive a reward if the referee does not consent to the disclosure of information which relates to the fact of his/her account opening and the value of his/her deposit.
- If your referral is successful you will be contacted by your Relationship Manager and you will receive your reward within 60 days of the referee completing the above relevant conditions.
- Only accounts opened with Clients forming a new relationship with us will qualify for the Scheme. New accounts created with existing Clients will not qualify.
For residents Nationwide, Citi Bank is offering the chance to earn a $500 Bonus! To get the bonus, you must refer a friend or family member to open up a new checking account with them. After they have opened up a checking account they must transfer the minimum Relationship Balance of $100,000 to their new account. Once all of the requirements are met, you will earn your $500 Bonus! Also, don’t forget to review our full lists of national and regional bank bonuses!
The Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card offers 10,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
• 2X miles per dollar at restaurants worldwide and purchases made directly with Delta
• 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on other purchases.
In addition, you'll receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
This card comes with no annual fee or foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees)