Hurry as this offer will end on March 31, 2017! Fidelity Brokerage is offering the chance to earn up to 50,000 MileagePlus Miles for United Airlines when you open and fund a non-retirement brokerage account or add new money to an existing one. When you add $100,000 or more into your new or existing brokerage account, you will receive your bonus MileagePlus Miles within eight weeks of eligible funding. If you’re a new account holder, you must register for this bonus when you open your account and make your deposit of $100,000 or more within 60 days of registering. Fidelity Brokerage provides free investment help, access to 5,000 mutual funds and over 30,000 bonds and CDs, and a flat rate of $4.95 for online equity trades.
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up to $700 Cash||Review|
|M1 Finance||Up to $2,000 Cash & free trades||Review|
|WeBull||12 Free Stocks & free trades||Review|
|SoFi Invest||$25 Bonus and free trades||Review|
Fidelity 50K United MileagePlus Miles:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Non-retirement brokerage account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 03/31/2017
- Online Trades: $4.95 per trade
- Hard Inquiry: No, Soft pull only. Hard pull if you apply for margin.
- Monthly Fee: $0.
- Additional Requirements: Must deposit or transfer $100K or more for the maximum 50K United MileagePlus miles.
- Closing Account Fee: Make sure to keep the deposit amount in your account for at least nine months or your award may be reclaimed by Fidelity.
How to Earn Bonus MileagePlus Miles:
- If you are a new customer of Fidelity, register for this bonus when you sign up for a new brokerage account by March 31, 2017.
- Deposit or transfer $100,000 worth of funds into your brokerage account.
- Your 50,000 United Airlines MileagePlus Miles will be credited to your account within 8 weeks.
- Free ETFs – Trade 30 iShare® ETFs commission-free4, get the most free ETF research, and access our powerful ETF screening tools
- Trade for $4.95, all the time – Trade US stocks online for less than Schwab, TD Ameritrade, or E*Trade
- Free, independent research – See the latest analysis from over 10 leading firms covering more than 4,500 stocks.
- One-on-One Guidance – Dependable, practical guidance to help you save and invest with confidence.
You can earn up to 50,000 United Airlines MileagePlus Miles from Fidelity Brokerage when you open and fund a nonretirement brokerage account or add new money to an existing one. All you need to do is register for the bonus miles and deposit $100,000 or more into your brokerage account. If you are looking for a similar offer on a smaller scale, check out Fidelity’s other offers for 25,000 and 10,000 bonus miles that require smaller account deposits. Sign up for Fidelity Brokerage to earn 50,000 MileagePlus Miles. Find more of H.M.B’s best brokerage bonuses!
Interested in more brokerage promotions? See more of the best options below!
- Ally Invest Brokerage Promotion
- E*Trade Brokerage Promotion
- TD Ameritrade Promotion
- Robinhood Review
- & More Brokerage Promotions
|EFCU Financial||LA||1.60%||$100k||---||6-Month Jumbo CD||Review|
|TTCU Federal Credit Union||OK||1.44%||$100k||---||6-Month Income CD||Review|
|TEXAR Federal Credit Union||AR, TX||1.25%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Texas Bridge Credit Union||TX||1.01%||$25k||---||6-Month Mini Jumbo CD||Review|
|Community First Credit Union||WI||0.80%||$2.5k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|MapleMark Bank||Nationwide||0.75%||$25k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Advancial||OK, LA, TX, AK||0.72%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|