For those who purchased a plane ticket between Jan. 1, 2000 and Dec. 1, 2016 that included a flight that started in the United States and flew to Asia or Oceania, you may be eligible for a potential reward from the Transpacific Airline Price-Fixing Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, it alleged that dozens of airlines entered into a price-fixing scheme affecting consumers who wished to fly between the U.S. and Asia or Oceania. Transpacific Airline has agreed to pay $49.9 million to resolve ongoing allegation. If you are eligible, be sure to submit a claim form by December 31st, 2018 for your potential reward!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Transpacific Airline Price-Fixing CAL:
- Transpacific Airline Price-Fixing Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: December 31st, 2018
- Who’s Eligible:Class Members include those who purchased flights from Air New Zealand Limited, China Airlines Ltd., EVA Airways Corporation, or Philippine Airlines Inc. from Jan. 1, 2000 and Dec. 1, 2016. The flights must have included a segment that originated in the U.S. and flew to Asia or Oceania
- Estimated Amount: $8.50 per eligible ticket claimed.
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Transpacific Passenger Air Transportation Antitrust Litigation, Case No. 07-CV-5634-CRB, MDL 1913, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Transpacific Airline Price-Fixing CAL
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- File your form before December 31st, 2018
For individuals who purchased a plane ticket between Jan. 1, 2000 and Dec. 1, 2016 that included a flight that started in the United States and flew to Asia or Oceania, you may be eligible for a potential reward from the Transpacific Airline Price-Fixing Class Action Lawsuit.
According to the lawsuit, the airlines conspired to hike airfare, as well as surcharges, on these international flights as a way to artificially inflate the prices as well as their profits. If you’re eligible, file your claim form by December 31st, 2018 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card offers $900 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn an unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase made for your business and you'll receive employee cards at no additional cost.
This card carries no annual fee.