If you fly frequently with Delta Airlines and are looking for a travel credit card, consider signing up for the American Express Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card. It offer several perks that you will love to take advantage of! This card offers a limited time sign up bonus of up to 75,000 miles; 50,000 miles after $2,000 in spend within the first three months and an additional 25,000 bonus miles after another $1,000 in spend within the first six months.
Along with this, you could earn a $50 statement credit after first Delta purchase. Unfortunately, not everyone will get this offer as it is targeted. If you’re interested in what more the American Express Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card has to offer, see below!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
American Express Gold Delta SkyMiles Card Summary
- Earn 50,000 miles after $2,000 in spend within the first three months
- Earn an additional 25,000 bonus miles after another $1,000 in spend within the first six months
- Earn a $50 statement credit after first Delta purchase
- Earn 2X miles per dollar spent when you use your Card for purchases made directly with Delta
- Earn unlimited 1X mile per dollar for purchases you make with your Card
- No Foreign Transaction fee
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95
American Express Gold Delta SkyMiles Card Benefits
- No Foreign Transaction Fee. The Gold Delta SkyMiles card doesn’t have a foreign transaction fee, which is always nice for frequent overseas travelers.
- Points Never Expire. As long as your account remains open and in good standing, the SkyMiles you accumulate with this card never expire.
- Discounted Delta Sky Club Access. You and up to two traveling companions can enjoy snacks and beverages, Wi-Fi access, satellite TV, newspapers and magazines, personalized flight assistance, private restrooms and more at Delta Sky Club® for a discounted fee of $29 per person.
- 20% In-Flight Savings. Receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
- Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance. Getting into your rental car can be the start of a great vacation. When you use your eligible Card to reserve and pay for the entire eligible vehicle rental and decline the collision damage waiver at the rental car counter, you can be covered if the car is damaged or stolen. Please read important exclusions and restrictions. Not all vehicle types or rentals are covered. Coverage is not available for vehicles rented in Australia, Italy, and New Zealand. This product provides secondary coverage and does not include liability coverage.
- Global Assist Hotline. When you travel more than 100 miles from home, you have 24/7 access to medical, legal, financial or other select emergency coordination and assistance services, including medical and legal referrals, assistance with cash wires, passport replacement, missing luggage and more. Card Members are responsible for the costs charged by third-party service providers.‡
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
The American Express Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card might be perfect for you if you travel with Delta Airlines often. The offer of 50,000 miles after $2,000 in spend within the first three months and an additional 25,000 bonus miles after another $1,000 in spend within the first six months is something you don’t want to miss.
Not only that but you will also earn a $50 statement credit after first Delta purchase. This card is also comes with free checked bags, early boarding, and more discounts and savings that loyal Delta flyers can appreciate. For more credit cards, see our latest list of the best credit card bonuses!
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.