If you’re a loyal customer to Apple, consider looking into the Apple Credit Card, you might find yourself getting rewarded towards your next Apple purchase!
You can earn the best rewards towards Apple purchases where you can earn 3% back, while also earning 2% back on transactions made using Apple Pay.
Although there is no sign-up bonus, this card comes with no annual fee as well as no foreign transaction fee! Continue reading below if the Apple Credit Card is worth signing up for!
Get $100 Daily Cash Sign Up Bonus
- Direct Link to Offer
- What’s the offer: Get $100 Daily Cash when you make your first purchase within 7 days
- When it expires: 09/30/2022
- Fine Print: Subject to credit approval. Valid only for new Apple Card holders who apply under this promotion at apple.co/raf, open an account by September 30, and make a purchase within 7 days of opening the Apple Card account. Accounts opened after September 30, 2022 do not qualify. Not valid for existing Apple Card users who merge their Apple Card accounts to become Co-Owners with other existing Apple Card users, or for Co-Owners or Participants added on a new Apple Card Family account. For clarity, any spend by Apple Card Family Participants and Co-Owners does not qualify. $100 cash back is earned as Daily Cash and is transferred to the new account’s Apple Cash card after the first transaction posts to the new Apple Card account. A return of a purchase on which the new account earned the $100 Daily Cash bonus may result in a $100 Daily Cash adjustment charge to the new account. An additional purchase made during the offer period may qualify the new account for re-fulfillment of the $100 Daily Cash bonus, but re-fulfillment may be delayed. Changes to the new account status during the offer period may delay the fulfillment of the Daily Cash bonus. If the new account has no Apple Cash card, Daily Cash can be applied by the new account holder as a credit on the new account’s statement balance. Daily Cash is subject to exclusions, and additional details apply. See the Apple Card Customer Agreement for more details. If we determine that the new account holder has engaged in or plans to engage in abuse or gaming in connection with this offer the new account will not be eligible for this offer.
Get $75 w/ $75+ Spend Using Apple Pay at Nike.com
- Direct Link to Offer
- What’s the offer: Get $75 with a new Apple Card When you spend $75+ with Apple Pay at Nike.com, in Nike apps, or at Nike stores within your first 30 days.
- When it expires: Must open account by 10/15/22
- Fine Print: Subject to credit approval. Valid only for new Apple Card holders who open an account 9/1/22 through 10/15/22, and spend $75 or more at any Nike store, Nike.com, Nike apps, or Swoosh.com in the U.S. using Apple Card with Apple Pay within 30 days of opening an Apple Card account. Not valid for existing Apple Card users who merge their Apple Card accounts to become Co-Owners with other existing Apple Card users, or for Co-Owners or Participants added on a new Apple Card Family account. For clarity, any spend by Apple Card Family Participants and Co-Owners does not qualify toward the $75 threshold. Limit one offer per account. Purchases made during the promotional period and shipped afterwards may not be eligible for the $75 cash back. $75 cash back is earned as Daily Cash and is transferred to your Apple Cash card after $75 worth of transactions have posted to your Apple Card account. Returns of qualifying items purchased during the offer period to reach minimum spend threshold may result in a Daily Cash adjustment charge to your account. An additional purchase made during the offer period may qualify you for re-fulfillment of the Daily Cash bonus, but re-fulfillment may be delayed. Changes to your account status during the offer period may delay the fulfillment of your Daily Cash bonus. An Apple Cash card is required to use Daily Cash, except if you do not have an Apple Cash card, in which case you can only apply your Daily Cash as a credit on your statement balance. The Apple Cash card is issued by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. See apple.com/apple-pay for more information. Daily Cash is earned on purchases after the transaction posts to your account. Actual posting times vary by merchant. Daily Cash is subject to exclusions, and additional details apply. See the Apple Card Customer Agreement for more details. If we determine that you have engaged in or plan to engage in abuse or gaming in connection with this offer, you will not be eligible for this offer. $75 Daily Cash not available at Nike branded stores outside the United States.
Apple Card Summary
|Foreign Transaction Fee||$0|
(Visit Apple.com to learn more about this card and its features)
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months.||Citi Premier® Card 80K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 80K Points after $6,000 spend within 6 months||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 75K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 6 months||Citi CustomSM Cash Card $200 Bonus after $750 spend within 3 months|
|Chase Freedom FlexSM $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months||Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card earn an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20K spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $250 Welcome Offer after $3,000 spend within 6 months||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $250 Welcome Offer up to $150 back when you shop with PayPal & $100 back as a statement credit after $2,000 spend.|
|Ink Business Preferred® Card 100K Points after $15,000 spend within first 3 months||Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card $900 Bonus after $6,000 spend within 3 months|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus after $1,000 spend within 90 days||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months|
Earning Points & Rewards
The Apple Card offer its own version of cashback rewards called ‘Daily Cash.’ Cardholders can earn:
- 3% Daily Cash on Apple purchases
- 2% on purchases made with Apple Pay
- (additional 3% when using Apple Pay for purchases from Walgreen’s, Duane Reade, Uber, UberEATS, T-Mobile store, Nike)
- 1% on purchased made at merchants that don’t accept Apple Pay.
There is no limit on the amount of Daily Cash you can earn and Daily Cash does not expire. Plus, if you choose to close the account and you have unredeemed Daily Cash, the bank will either credit it to your account, send it to you electronically, or mail you a check.
Daily Cash automatically goes on your Apple Cash card, which you can use on anything that you pay for using Apple Pay. If you don’t have an Apple Cash account, your Daily Cash will be redeemed as a statement credit.
Apple Card Features
Since it doesn’t offer things like cash advances or balance transfers, Apple Card has very few fees. Late or missed payments don’t carry a fee, but it will result in additional interest accumulating on your balance.
Plus, most merchants in different countries accept Apple Pay, so if you happen to come across by one, Apple Card doesn’t charge a foreign transaction fee.
Both the physical and virtual Apple Cards have no numbers on them. For non-Apple Pay transactions on apps or websites requiring a card, the Wallet app or Safari web browser autofills a virtual card number.
The Apple Card through your wallet app has a built-in spending summary. Spending summaries help see and track where you money goes; everything is color coded, so you can pinpoint which area you spent the most.
The spending summary can be viewed weekly or monthly. For chronic over-spenders, this could curve spending.
Another convenient feature, that allows you to locate your transactions. Apple Card uses the Maps app to help you pinpoint where you made your purchases!
The Apple Credit Card is a good option for those who spend a lot at Apple since you get 3% cashback! The numberless card feature is its most recognizable characteristic, it’s meant to be a safer option that could help with reducing skimming accidents!
However, there are a few downsides with this card like no sign-up bonus and if you lose your phone, it’s a big security risk since your card is on it.
If you’re interested on what more Apple has to offer, check out the latest Apple promotions! While you’re here on HMB, Be sure to check out more credit cards from our latest list best credit card bonuses!
* The Apple Credit Card is issued by Goldman Sachs. They also offer great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts. You can also compare this card with other credit card bonuses!
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.