Available for people nationwide, Marcus by Goldman Sachs is offering a High-Yield Online Savings Account.
Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Marcus by Goldman Sachs.
Table of Contents
About Marcus by Goldman Sachs Savings Review
This bank was established in 1990 and renamed in 2017. Marcus by Goldman Sachs is owned by the Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., a multinational firm founded in 1869 and headquartered in New York, NY. This bank is an online bank available nationwide.
With such a great APY rate you can earn big! They are committed to offering efficient banking products with personal customer service.
I’ll review Marcus by Goldman Sachs Savings below.
Marcus by Goldman Sachs $100 Savings Bonus
Marcus by Goldman Sachs is offering new or existing customers a chance to earn a $100 bonus when you deposit $10,000 in new funds towards your savings account.
(Offer expires February 16, 2022)
How to Earn Bonus
- Earn the $100 bonus when you:
- Deposit $10,000 or more in new funds into a new or existing Online Savings Account with in 10 days of enrollment.
- Maintain those funds plus your current balance for 90 days.
- Offer valid from 1/19/22 to 2/16/22.
- To qualify for the $100 Cash Bonus (the “Offer”), you must enroll a Marcus Online Savings Account in this offer at https://www.marcus.com/us/en/savings/osa-savingsbonus or by calling Marcus at 1-855-730-SAVE (1-855-730-7283) by 11:59 pm ET on 2/16/22. Upon successful enrollment you will receive a confirmation of your enrollment via email or U.S. mail.
- After enrollment, you must deposit $10,000 or more in new funds (internal transfers won’t count) into your Marcus Online Savings Account within 10 days of enrollment and maintain at least $10,000 of those new funds in that account in addtion to the account to the account balance at the time of enrollment for 90 consecutive days from the date of reaching the required dollar amount. Multiple deposits are allowed to reach the required dollar amount and can be made by joint owners for a joint account.
- Offer available to new and existing customers. Each customer is limited to one bonus offer, which can only be applied to a single account. For eligibility purposes, each joint owner will be treated as a separate customer. For example, if you apply the bonus offer to a joint account, the remaining joint owner(s) may apply this offer to another account they own if they have not done so already.
- The bonus will be deposited into your account within 14 days after fulfilling the above requirements. To receive your bonus, your account must be open and in good standing at the time the bonus is deposited in your account. The bonus will be treated as interest for tax reporting purposes.
- We reserve the right to modify or revoke this offer at any time without notice. If we determine that you have engaged in or plan to engage in abuse or gaming in connection with this offer, you will not be eligible for this offer.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Marcus Online Savings: None
If you are interested in earning a high return on your funds, you should consider Marcus by Goldman Sachs and take advantage of their great APY rate.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Marcus by Goldman High-Yield Online Savings.