If you’re in the market for a traveler’s credit card, be sure to check out the Bank of America Alaska Airlines Visa Business Card! Receive a sign up bonus of 40,000 bonus miles plus Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare when spend $2,000 or more within the first 90 days of opening your account.
The card also allows you to earn 3X miles for every $1 spent directly on Alaska Airlines purchases and 1 mile for every dollar spent on all other purchases. Start earning unlimited miles and travel with no blackout dates. However there is an annual fee of $50 for the company plus $25 per card. If you’re interested in what more this card has to offer, continue reading down below!
Bank of America Alaska Airlines Visa Business Card
- Earn 40,000 bonus miles when you make purchases of $2,000 or more within the first 90 days of opening your account.
- Get Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare™ every year! That’s right, EACH YEAR on your account anniversary get a companion fare from $121 ($99 plus taxes and fees from $22). Valid on all Alaska flights booked on alaskaair.com with no blackout dates
- Save with a free checked bag on Alaska flights for you and up to six other passengers on the same reservation
- Earn 3X miles for every $1 spent directly on Alaska Airlines purchases.
- Earn 1X mile for every dollar spent on all other purchases
- No international transaction fees for non-US transactions
- $50 annual fee for the company and $25 per card
Why You Should Apply For This Card
- Online & Mobile Access: Manage your account online 24/7 with secure Online and Mobile Banking. Check your balance and keep tabs on account activity for you and your employees easily anytime, anywhere.
- Travel and Emergency Services: Travel services your business needs including $1,000,000 in travel accident insurance and auto rental insurance, emergency ticket replacement, lost–luggage assistance and the option to get extended protection.
- Chip Cards: Enjoy greater security and peace of mind with a credit card enhanced by chip technology – now the security standard in the U.S. Plus, chip credit cards are accepted in more than 130 countries, including Canada, Mexico and the United Kingdom.
- Stay Protected: Zero liability protection for unauthorized transactions. Additional protection for misuse by terminated employees and for most purchases against loss, damage, theft, or fire.
- Overdraft Protection: An optional service to help prevent declined purchases, returned checks or other overdrafts when you link your credit card to a Bank of America business checking account for overdraft protection.
- Fraud Monitoring: Block potential fraud if abnormal patterns are detected and let you know if we suspect fraudulent activity.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
There are great benefits for using the Bank of America Alaska Airlines Visa Business Card. You’ll receive 40,000 bonus miles plus Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare when spend $2,000 or more within the first 90 days of opening your account. There are additional benefits like no transaction fees and the ability to get free checked bags on Alaska Airline flights. If you’re interested in this card, be sure to apply for it today!
|BMO Bank Checking: Earn $400 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Smart Advantage Checking or Smart Money Checking Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $200 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review