If you’re in the market for a traveler’s credit card, be sure to check out the Bank of America Alaska Airlines Visa Business Card! Receive a sign up bonus of 40,000 bonus miles plus Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare when spend $2,000 or more within the first 90 days of opening your account.
The card also allows you to earn 3X miles for every $1 spent directly on Alaska Airlines purchases and 1 mile for every dollar spent on all other purchases. Start earning unlimited miles and travel with no blackout dates. However there is an annual fee of $50 for the company plus $25 per card. If you’re interested in what more this card has to offer, continue reading down below!
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card - Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. |
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Preferred Card Review
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card - Earn 30K bonus points when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months - that's a $300 cash redemption value! Earn 3X points on popular categories.|
Apply Now---Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card Review
|The Business Platinum® Card from American Express - Welcome Offer: Earn up to 75,000 Membership Rewards® points. Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.|
Apply Now---American Express Business Platinum Card Review
Table of Contents
Bank of America Alaska Airlines Visa Business Card
- Earn 40,000 bonus miles when you make purchases of $2,000 or more within the first 90 days of opening your account.
- Get Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare™ every year! That’s right, EACH YEAR on your account anniversary get a companion fare from $121 ($99 plus taxes and fees from $22). Valid on all Alaska flights booked on alaskaair.com with no blackout dates
- Save with a free checked bag on Alaska flights for you and up to six other passengers on the same reservation
- Earn 3X miles for every $1 spent directly on Alaska Airlines purchases.
- Earn 1X mile for every dollar spent on all other purchases
- No international transaction fees for non-US transactions
- $50 annual fee for the company and $25 per card
Why You Should Apply For This Card
- Online & Mobile Access: Manage your account online 24/7 with secure Online and Mobile Banking. Check your balance and keep tabs on account activity for you and your employees easily anytime, anywhere.
- Travel and Emergency Services: Travel services your business needs including $1,000,000 in travel accident insurance and auto rental insurance, emergency ticket replacement, lost–luggage assistance and the option to get extended protection.
- Chip Cards: Enjoy greater security and peace of mind with a credit card enhanced by chip technology – now the security standard in the U.S. Plus, chip credit cards are accepted in more than 130 countries, including Canada, Mexico and the United Kingdom.
- Stay Protected: Zero liability protection for unauthorized transactions. Additional protection for misuse by terminated employees and for most purchases against loss, damage, theft, or fire.
- Overdraft Protection: An optional service to help prevent declined purchases, returned checks or other overdrafts when you link your credit card to a Bank of America business checking account for overdraft protection.
- Fraud Monitoring: Block potential fraud if abnormal patterns are detected and let you know if we suspect fraudulent activity.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
There are great benefits for using the Bank of America Alaska Airlines Visa Business Card. You’ll receive 40,000 bonus miles plus Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare when spend $2,000 or more within the first 90 days of opening your account. There are additional benefits like no transaction fees and the ability to get free checked bags on Alaska Airline flights. If you’re interested in this card, be sure to apply for it today!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get $750 when you open a Premier checking account and make recurring Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000 from a third party per calendar month for 3 consecutive months from the first full calendar month after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $150 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account.
Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs & nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|