With Bank of America Travel Rewards Credit Card, students have an opportunity to earn 25,000 online bonus points after meeting requirements .
In addition from the promotion, the card also offers 1.5% Unlimited points on all purchases everywhere.
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months.||Citi Premier® Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 80K Points after $6,000 spend within 6 months||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 75K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 6 months||Citi CustomSM Cash Card $200 Bonus after $750 spend within 3 months|
|Chase Freedom FlexSM $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months||Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card earn an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20K spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $250 Welcome Offer after $3,000 spend within 6 months||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $200 Welcome Offer after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.|
|Ink Business Preferred® Card 100K Points after $15,000 spend within first 3 months||Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card $750 Bonus after $6,000 spend within 3 months|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus after $1,000 spend within 90 days||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months|
Bank of America Travel Rewards Credit Card for Students Summary
|Bonus Available||Earn 25,000 online bonus points if you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening.|
|Bonus Value||$250 bonus|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases|
|Foreign Transaction Fees||None|
(Visit Bank of America to learn more)
* Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by HustlerMoneyBlog and not the card issuer.
View the latest valuations here.
Bank of America Travel Rewards Credit Card for Students Bonus
Earn 25,000 online bonus points if you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening – which can be redeemed for a $250 statement credit toward travel and dining purchases
Bank of America Benefits
- Ditch the restrictions of typical airline rewards cards
- Any airline, any hotel, anytime. No blackout dates.
- Establish good credit habits
- A fixed payment due date helps you always know when your payment is due. Use Mobile Banking and text alerts to stay on top of your accoun
- Better Money Habits
- Learning to handle your credit is a big responsibility. A little knowledge can go a long way with Better Money Habits
- Manage your Finances
- Manage your money from almost anywhere. From home, the library and everywhere else, help stay in control of your finances with our award winning Mobile Banking App
- Schedule an appointment
- Want to talk to someone one-on-one? No problem. We’re here with you every step of the way. Set up an appointment at a time and place that works for you.
For students, the Travel Rewards Credit Card from Bank of America is the one to get. There are a lot of perks and benefits that you do not want to miss out on.
Make sure to also visit HMB to explore more Bank of America Promotions or credit card bonuses. If you’re indecisive of which card best suits you, see our post on the Best Rewards Cards!