Available to residents of Arkansas, Bank of Arkansas is offering you a chance to earn up to $250 in savings a year when you open a new checking and savings account. To be eligible for this offer, simply open a checking and savings account, use your debit card and/or bill pay and with QuickSave, you automatically put something into your savings account. Plus, we will match a portion of those savings, up to $250 a year. Just tell BOA the amount you want to transfer to your savings account with each transaction and they’ll do the rest.
Stop by one of their convenient banking centers or call an ExpressBanker to get started today! Plus, check out what other banks are offering, such as HSBC Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: There are branches located in Arkansas.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. If you find out about a new bank bonus, let us know and get paid up to $15!
|BMO Relationship Checking: Earn $600 cash bonus when you open a new Relationship Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Relationship Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $800 when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through December 29, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB923 by 12/14/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 4.35% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Bank of Arkansas $250 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Bank Of Arkansas Bonus Printout
- Account Type: Checking Account & Savings
- Availability: AR (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed.
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft pull? Let us know!
- Opening Deposit: None listed.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: $5.95, 7.95, 10, 15 (waive-able)
- Additional Requirements: Need a checking & savings account & personal debit card.
- Closing Account Fee: Not listed.
QuickSave Program Information:
Q. What exactly will the bank match?
A. During the first three months after enrollment in the QuickSaveSM program, we will match 100% of the QuickSaveSM transfers. Afterwards, we will match 5% of the QuickSaveSM transfers
Q. When will the bank match be awarded?
A. Each year the bank will automatically transfer the bank match award to the personal savings or money market account within 6-8 weeks after the QuickSaveSM enrollment anniversary date.
How To Earn Bank of Arkansas $250 Bonus:
- Visit the nearest Bank of Arkansas branch or go online and open a new checking account with debit card.
- Use your Debit Card or pay a bill with Online BillPay and you automatically put something into your savings with Quicksave. Tell BOA how much you want to save with each Debit Card and Online BillPay transaction — $0.25 or $0.50 and they’ll link your checking account to a savings or money market account.
- Each night, BOA will take the number of Debit Card and Online BillPay transactions, multiply the total by your QuickSaveSMamount, $0.50 or $0.25, and then transfer that amount to your savings or money market account in one transfer.
- Upon completion, you should receive a savings bonus of up to $250 at the end of the year.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Advantage Checking Account: $15 monthly fee; waived if:
- There is no monthly fee if you have combined balances of $10,000 in any combination of the following personal accounts: checking, money markets, savings, CDs, IRAs, installment loans, lines of credit and a first mortgage from Colorado State Bank and Trust Mortgage.
- Choice Checking Account: $7.95 monthly fee; waived if:
- Maintain a $1,400 average monthly collected balance in your Choice Checking account.
- Maintain a $5,000 average monthly collected balance in combined balances.
- Total of $300 direct deposit (per statement cycle).
- Access Checking Account: $5.95 monthly fee; waived if:
- Enroll in online statements.
- Use self-service options to complete deposits and withdrawals (ATM, Mobile, Online).
- Advantage 55 Checking Account: $10 monthly fee; waived if:
- There is no monthly fee if you have combined balances of $5,000 in any combination of the following personal accounts: Checking, money markets, savings, CDs, IRAs, installment loans, lines of credit and a first mortgage from BOA Mortgage
Bank of Arkansas is currently having a promotion where you can earn a bonus of up to $250 when you open a new checking account. How it works: To enroll, tell BOA how much you want to save with each Debit Card and Online BillPay transaction — $0.25 or $0.50. They will link your checking account to a savings or money market account. Each night, they will take the number of Debit Card and Online BillPay transactions, multiply the total by your QuickSaveSMamount, $0.50 or $0.25, and then transfer that amount to your savings or money market account in one transfer. In the end, you will earn up to $250 in savings a year. Are you interested in this bank bonus? If so sign up today! Please share your experience by commenting below! Do you want a full, exclusive list of business bank bonuses? Read our full list of Best Bank Promotions!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card:
Earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
0.0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.49% - 26.49%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening. APRs will not exceed 29.99%
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).