Bank and Trust promotions, bonuses, and offers for Checking, Savings, and Business accounts can be found here for our most updated list. Many current and past Bank and Trust coupon codes such as $350 bonuses for Checking, Savings, Business, Total, Premier, and other accounts.
For residents of Arizona, California, Colorado, Iowa, Illinois, Montana, New Mexico and Wisconsin, Bank & Trust is offering a wide range of bonuses for accounts that may fit your every need. Be sure to check out the current promotions and our reviews for more information.
If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $10!
Bank & Trust Participating & Eligible Banks
- Arizona Bank & Trust (AZ) – $600 bonus
- First Bank & Trust (TX) – $300 bonus
- Dubuque Bank & Trust (IA) – $600 bonus
- Illinois Bank & Trust (IL) – $600 bonus
- Wisconsin Bank & Trust (WI) – $600 bonus
- Citywide Banks (CO) – $600 bonus
- New Mexico Bank & Trust (NM) – $300 bonus
- Rocky Mountain Bank (MT) – $600 bonus
- Premier Valley Bank (CA) – $600 bonus
- Minnesota Bank & Trust (MN) – $600 bonus
- Bank of Blue Valley (KS, MO) – $600 bonus
Wisconsin Bank & Trust Up To $600 Checking Offers
Wisconsin Bank & Trust is part of the Bank & Trust family of banks. Take advantage today while you can!
- Account Type: Platinum or Signature Checking Account
- Availability: AZ, TX, IA, IL, WI, CO, NM, MT, CA, MN, KS, MO
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, four direct deposits of $1,000+
- Hard/Soft Pull: Soft Pull
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $2,000. No American Express.
- Monthly Fee: Amount vary; can be waived
- Early account termination fee: $25 + bonus forfeit, 90 days
- Household limit: One
(Offer expires August 31, 2021)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Smart Money Checking ($400 bonus), Bank of America ($200 bonus offer), U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking ($1000 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus)|
How To Earn $600 Checking Bonus
- Become a new Platinum or Signature Series checking account customer by August 31, 2021 to earn up to $600 Checking Bonus
- receive a $200 bonus when four minimum direct deposits of $1000 or more posted to your new checking account within 120 calendar days of account opening
- Another $200 bonus will be paid if the account has at least a $20,000 balance 90 calendar days after account opening.
- Lastly, a $200 bonus will be paid if the account has at least a $20,000 balance on 1/14/2022. Bonuses will be paid by April 14, 2022.
- Earns Interest
- Free Checks
- Free Mobile Banking and Online Banking with Bill Pay
- Free eStatements
- Digital Wallet Enabled
- ATM Fee Refunds up to $20 per Month
- Platinum checking has a $12 monthly fee, this is waived with a $7,500 average daily balance
- Signature series has a $9 monthly fee, this is waived with a $50,000 Average Daily Balance or $100,000 in total relationship balance
- $600 bonus offer is not available to existing Arizona Bank & Trust consumer checking customers or those who have been paid a new account opening bonus since January 1, 2018.
- Bonuses only apply when opening a new consumer Platinum Checking or Signature Series Checking account at Arizona Bank & Trust or ArizBank.com during the promotional bonus period.
- The promotional bonus period is 6/8/2021-8/31/2021.
- If the account is closed by the customer or bank within 90 business days after opening, we may deduct bonuses earned and received at closing and a $25 account closing fee may be assessed.
- Closing the account will negate any unearned bonuses.
- All bonus dollars will be paid to the newly opened checking account.
- If multiple checking accounts are opened during the promotional bonus period under the same primary owner name, the bonuses will be paid to the account that was opened first.
- Limit one bonus per new consumer account relationship.
- To receive a $200 bonus, four minimum direct deposits of $1000 or more must be posted to your new checking account within 120 calendar days of account opening.
- Direct Deposit examples include payroll, pension, Social Security or other government benefits.
- A $200 bonus will be paid if the account has at least a $20,000 balance 90 calendar days after account opening.
- If 90th calendar day falls on a weekend or holiday, balance on the following business day will be used to qualify for the promotion.
- A $200 bonus will be paid if the account has at least a $20,000 balance on 1/14/2022. Bonuses will be paid by April 14, 2022.
- An IRS 1099 form may be issued. Only Platinum Checking and Signature Series Checking accounts are eligible for this promotion.
- No other checking accounts are eligible for the promotion.
Make sure you check out Bank & Trust to learn more about the bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the bonuses will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. If you live in one of the qualifying areas, this seems like a very straight forward bonus! Also, feel free to comment below if you’ve had any previous experiences with this bank.
We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.