As holiday season starts rolling around, it’s important that your friends and relatives are comfortable when they come over to visit. If you’re short on comfortable furnishings, then you’re in luck. Right now, eBay is offering a BCP Faux Leather Convertible Futon for only 177.99 + free shipping.
This made by Best Choice Products (BCP). This company is known for making stylish and comfortable furnishings at an affordable price, so a sale like this doesn’t come often. This Futon comes with luxurious cushioning and two cup holders for your convenience. Deals like this don’t last long, so act fast! Get this futon while it’s still cheap!
BCP Faux Leather Convertible Futon Summary:
- Convertible futon is crafted with durable faux leather and 4 chrome-metal legs to fuse comfort and style
- Transforms into a sleeping bed for guests by reclining the backrest and removing the armrests
- Designed for entertainment with tufted upholstered leather and a fold-down middle armrest with 2 cup holders
- Easily put together or dismantled, as its base has a zip compartment for storing legs and hardware
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
If you’re looking to impress your guests, then this is the deal for you. Right now eBay is offering a BCP Faux Leather Convertible Futon for only 177.99 + free shipping. That’s $140 in savings! This deal won’t last forever, so buy it while you still can! If you want to save even more money, be sure to also purchase Discounted Gift Cards, and perhaps save even more money with the Best Cash Back Shopping Portals!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $8,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase TravelSM.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase TravelSM.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.