Have you received a text from Bebe advertising about their latest sales and products without knowingly giving your number before? If you do, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Bebe Text Spam Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Bebe allegedly violates the TCPA by sending text messages to their customers by using automatic dialing equipment. Without letting their customers know that they would receive these advertisement text messages. Bebe continues to deny the allegations, but has agreed to settle the class action lawsuit. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by October 17, 2017!
Bebe Text Spam CAL:
- Bebe Text Spam Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 10/17/2017
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who owned or leased any of the subjected vehicles in the United States as of June 9, 2017, as well as anyone who had formerly owned or leased the subject vehicles and had sold or returned the subject vehicles between April 11, 2013 and June 9, 2017.
- Estimated Amount: $20
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Meyer, et al. v. Bebe Stores Inc., Case No. 4:14-cv-00267, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Bebe Text Spam Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by October 17, 2017 to receive your potential award!
For anyone who received text messages by Bebe without consent, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Bebe Text Spam Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, Bebe violates the TCPA by sending out text messages to customers after they have made a purchase, which was then used to sign up for “Club Bebe”, a customer loyalty program without their customers consent or knowledge. If you are tired of receiving Bebe text messages or frustrated with their Club Bebe sign up, file a claim for a potential award by October 17, 2017! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card offers 110,000 Bonus Miles after spending $12,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership. Offer Ends 3/27/24.
Save 15% On Award Travel With TakeOff 15. Card Members now enjoy savings on Delta flights. Not applicable to partner-operated flights or to taxes and fees.
• 5X miles on eligible transit, U.S. shipping, and U.S. office supply store purchases, plus all eligible purchases after you spend $150,000 in purchases on your Card in a year. If your purchase qualifies for a category that has a higher mileage accelerator, only the higher accelerator will apply.
• 3x miles per dollar on Delta purchases.
• Earn up to $10 back each month after using your enrolled Delta SkyMiles(R) Reserve Business American Express Card for U.S. rideshare purchases with select providers.
• Elevate your travel experience with an annual statement credit of up to $250 after using your Delta Reserve Business American Express Card to book prepaid hotels or vacation rentals through Delta Stays on delta.com.
As a benefit of Card Membership, you can check your first bag free on Delta flights, saving up to $60 on a round-trip Delta flight per person. For a family of four that's a potential savings of up to $240 per round-trip flight.
When you purchase a Delta flight with your Delta SkyMiles Reserve Business Card, you will receive complimentary access to The Centurion Lounge or Escape Lounge - The Centurion Studio Partner.
Enter Delta Sky Club at no cost and bring up to two guests or immediate family at a rate of $50 per person per visit. Effective 2/1/25, Reserve Card Members will receive 15 Visits per year to the Delta Sky Club; to earn an unlimited number of Visits each year starting on 2/1/25, the total eligible purchases on the Card must equal $75,000 or more between 1/1/24 and 12/31/24, and each calendar year thereafter.
Receive Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding on Delta flights; board early, stow your carry-on bag and settle in sooner.
This card does carry an annual fee of $650 (See Rates & Fees). Pay no foreign transaction fees when you travel overseas.
Terms and limitations apply.