You can order a $200 Best Western gift card now and receive a $50 Bonus Card with a maximum of 5 cards per customer. The Best Western Travel card does not expire. However, the bonus card does expire on May 31, 2023.
Best Western $200 Gift Card, Get $50 Bonus Card
- Direct Link to Offer
- Expiration: Valid December 12 to December 31, 2022
- Promotion: Get a $50 Bonus gift card after buying a $200 Best Western Gift Card
- Travel Cards can be purchased in a variety of denominations in either USD, CAD, GBP, or EUR
- The Travel Cards can be redeemed at any BWH Hotel Group branded hotel that accepts the Travel Card as payment
- The Best Western Travel Card allows you to fit over 100 countries and territories worldwide into your wallet
- Purchased Best Western gift cards have no expiration date. HOWEVER, BONUS CARDS EXPIRE ON MAY 31, 2023
- This is an online promotion only and is offered solely to residents of the United States, Canada and the Caribbean
- Bonus gift cards will be sent via email separately from the purchased Best Western gift cards
- For each $200 Best Western® gift card purchased, the purchaser will receive one (1) $50 bonus Best Western gift card. There is a limit of five (5) $50 bonus gift cards that each customer can earn during the Promotion Period (defined below).
- This promotion is available for physical and digital (via email) gift card purchases.
Traveling can be a chore, and sometimes costly. Staying at a hotel that has a strong reputation and convenient locations can help take the dread out of travel. Best Western offers reasonable rates, clean rooms and many amenities. This is a nice bonus if you can use it up by May 31st.
Their rewards program is worth signing up for if you are regularly on the road, or just want to save a little money where you can. In addition to earning hotel rewards, use Chase Sapphire Preferred to earn the most points on travel and lodging expenses.