• Enjoy $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of coupon enrollment.
• No Monthly Service Fee for up to 5 years if you're a student between the ages of 17-24 at account opening with proof of student status.
• Students ages 18-24 with a Social Security Number can open an account online or at a Chase branch. Students with no Social Security number and 17-year-olds can only open an account at a branch.
• Manage your money, see your accounts, and pay your bills using the Chase Mobile® app.
• Send and receive money in moments using Zelle®.
• Access to more than 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches.
• JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC
• Chase Overdraft AssistSM – no overdraft fee if you’re overdrawn by $50 or less at the end of the business day or if you’re overdrawn by more than $50 and bring your account balance to overdrawn by $50 or less at the end of the next business day*
*With Chase Overdraft AssistSM, we won’t charge an Overdraft Fee if you’re overdrawn by $50 or less at the end of the business day OR if you’re overdrawn by more than $50 and you bring your account balance to overdrawn by $50 or less at the end of the next business day (you have until 11 PM ET (8 PM PT) to make a deposit or transfer). Chase Overdraft Assist does not require enrollment and comes with eligible Chase checking accounts.
Chase Bank is offering a $150 Chase personal checking account bonus good through 2015 when when you open a qualifying Chase checking account and set up a direct deposit. The bonus offer is for new Chase checking account customers only. You may also ask them about the $150 Savings account bonus for deposit $10K for a total of $300 bonus.
Chase $150 Bonus Offer:
- Enter your email address at this $150 Bonus Link.
- Bring $150 Bonus Coupon to your local Chase Bank or sign up online with promo code at Chase.com/checking
- Open a qualifying Chase checking account and deposit at least $100 into your new account.
- Set up a direct deposit within 60 days to receive your $150 bonus.
How To Keep Your Account Fee-Free:
- Have monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more made to this account
- Keep the daily balance in your checking account at or above $1,500
- Keep an average balance of $5,000 or more in your checking and other types of qualifying Chase accounts.
If you don’t do one of the above three options, there will be a $12 monthly Service Fee will apply ($10 monthly Service Fee for CA, OR and WA). Chase will deposit $150 into your account within 10 days of your initial direct deposit posting. Important: Make sure to keep the account open for at least 6 months before closing, otherwise Chase will deduct your $150 bonus money. There is also a limit of 1 checking account-related bonus per customer per calendar year. Chase will also send you an IRS form 1099-INT as interest money. Sign up today for your free $150 Chase personal checking bonus offer!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|U.S. Bank Silver Business Checking Package||$750 Cash||Review|
|U.S. Bank Gold Business Checking Package||$750 Cash||Review|
|U.S. Bank Platinum Business Checking Package||$750 Cash||Review|
|Live Oak Bank Small Business Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$1,000 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Business Interest Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Business Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|Regions Bank Business Checking||$150 Cash||Review|
|NorthOne Business Checking||$20 Credit||Review|
|Novo Business Checking||$40 Cash||Review|
|BlueVine Business Checking||2.00% APY||Review|