Brookline Bank is offering a $50 bonus when you open any personal or checking account. After opening the account, you’ll need to make 3 online bill payments within 60 days to be credited the bonus. Simple as that! This promotion is great for residents of Massachusetts looking for a bank that fits their needs. Some features you’ll enjoy are free online banking, free eStatements, an ACCESS savings account, and much more. There is currently no expiration date on the promotion, so be sure to act on this opportunity today.
Credit goes to Kirti for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Relationship Checking: Earn $600 cash bonus when you open a new Relationship Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Relationship Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $800 when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through December 29, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB923 by 12/14/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 4.35% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Brookline Bank $50 Bonus Information:
- Sign up today
- Brookline Bank Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Any personal of business checking account.
- Availability: MA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None specified.
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: Access Checking, $25; AccessPlus Checking, $100; PremierAccess Checking, $250; all business checking accounts $100.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None.
- Monthly Fee: Different accounts have different monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: Print out the Brookline Bank Promotion PDF Printout and show a customer service representative to confirm the promotion.
- Closing Account Fee: None specified.
How To Earn Brookline Bank Bonus:
- Open any personal or business checking account with Brookline Bank.
- Make 3 online bill payments within 60 days of account opening.
- You’ll receive your bonus 60 days following confirmation of completion.
Note: There is no specific link to this promotion. Print out the Brookline Bank Promotion PDF for eligibility.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- ACCESSONE Checking: No monthly fees.
- ACCESSPLUS Checking: There is a $16.50 that can be waived with Direct Deposit or $7,500 in combined balances.
- PREMIERACCESS Checking: There is a $35.00 that can be waived with $50,000 in combined balance.
- Business Checking: There is a $7.50 monthly fee but can be waived with an average account balance of $5,000.
- Business Gold Checking: There is a $22.00 monthly fee that can be waived by maintaining a $12,500 average monthly account balance or maintaining $25,000 in combined balances
If you are looking for a great bank with options and live in Massachusetts, then Brookline Bank might be the bank for you. By opening any personal or business checking account, you’ll be able to earn the $50 bonus after making 3 online payments within 60 days of opening. Overall, this is a pretty simple bonus to earn. I recommend the ACCESSONE Checking account because of no monthly fees, but you’re able to pick any that you fits your needs. If you are looking for a different bank bonus, then be sure to check out our list of Bank Bonuses.
Tell us about your experience with Brookline Bank. Let us know whether or not you were able to receive your bonus or if we’re missing any information such as credit card funding.