Individuals who purchased from Del Amo Motorsports using a branded credit card financing plan may be eligible for a potential award from the California Del Amo Motorsports Credit Card Financing Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Del Amo Motorsports failed to make all the required disclosures by law in relation to the financing of vehicles, namely motorcycles using branded credit cards. The defendants deny the allegations and insist that it’s financing plan complies with all applicable laws, but has agreed to settle the class action lawsuit. If you’re eligible, you should receive payment based on Del Amo Motorsport’s sales records, but you may also object or exclude yourself from the settlement by Sept. 8, 2017!
California Del Amo Motorsports Card CAL:
- Washington Encompass Insurance Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: None Listed
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone in California who, between Nov. 10, 2011 and Oct. 31, 2016, purchased vehicles from Del Amo Motorsports that gave the title to the buyer only after payment of part of all of the purchase price using a branded credit card, and that the contract for sale fails to state in a single document all relevant contractual terms.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: None Listed
- Case Name & Number: Ferreras v. Too Fast Inc. dba Del Amo Motorsports, Case No. BC600720, in Los Angeles County Superior Court
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the California Del Amo Motorsports Credit Card Financing Claim Form.
- Read over the settlement to see if you are eligible.
- Contact the settlement administrator for more info.
- You should automatically receive payment from Del Amo Motorsport’s own sales records!
Bought a new motorcycle from Del Amo Motorsports recently by financing through a branded credit card? If so, you may be eligible for a potential award from the California Del Amo Motorsports Credit Card Financing Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, plaintiffs argue that the financing plan from Del Amo Motorsports violated California’s Rees-Levering Automobile Sales Finance Act, and also claims Del Amo Motorsports for making false and deceptive representations regarding payment terms and interest rates through the branded credit cards. If you recently purchased a vehicle from Del Amo Motorsports between Nov. 10, 2011 and Oct. 31, 2016 you should automatically receive payment from the settlement anytime until the final hearing of October 25, 2017! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card offers 70,000 Bonus Miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
Card Members get 15% off when using miles to book Award Travel on Delta flights through delta.com and the Fly Delta app. Discount not applicable to partner-operated flights or to taxes and fees.
Earn now. Travel when you're ready. After you spend $10,000 in purchases in a calendar year, you will receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit on your Card to inspire your next travel.
• 2X Miles on Delta purchases, at U.S. Supermarkets and at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery in the U.S.
• 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases.
• $100 Delta Stays Credit: Delta SkyMiles Gold American Express Card Members can earn up to $100 back annually on eligible prepaid Delta Stays bookings on delta.com.
• $200 Delta Flight Credit: After you spend $10,000 in purchases in a year, you can receive a $200 Delta Flight Credit to use toward future travel.
Receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit on eligible Delta in-flight purchases after using your Card.
Want even more flexibility? Take up to $50 off the cost of your flight for every 5,000 miles you redeem with Pay with Miles when you book on delta.com.
There is a $150 annual fee ($0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $150) and no foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees). Now, you'll get get more savings with your first checked bag for free on Delta flights.