To re-accommodate customers with previously cancelled JetBlue flights, any remaining seats back to Florida departing through September 18, 2017 will be available at a reduced fare of $99 for direct flights and $159 for connecting flights. JetBlue’s Florida select markets include HS, DAB, FLL, RSW, JAX, MCO, SAV, SRQ, TPA, and PBI. Please note that if you bought the tickets before the capped flights back, you can get refunded the difference to a travel bank. Check the available locations and dates today and get back home with JetBlue Airlines’ capped flights!
JetBlue Capped Flights:
- Learn More
- Promotion: $99 Direct Flights or $159 Connecting Flights
- Expiration: September 18, 2017
- What To Do: Book your flight back to Florida for capped flight prices
- Terms: Fares are for one-way direct flights with seat availability through Sept. 18 in select markets including CHS, DAB, FLL, RSW, JAX, MCO, SAV, SRQ, TPA, and PBI.
Get JetBlue Capped Flights:
- Go onto JetBlue Ailines’ Site
- Book your flight back to Florida at select locations
- Get a direct flight for only $99 or connecting flights for $159
With all the price gouging of flights, trust JetBlue to get you back home with their capped flights at $99 for direct flights or $159 for connecting flights. These capped prices are available through September 18, 2017 with select markets at CHS, DAB, FLL, RSW, JAX, MCO, SAV, SRQ, TPA, and PBI. If your market isn’t there currently, please note that JetBlue will update markets and dates available as conditions change. Check out more ways to Save Money with Bonus Points and Miles!
The Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card offers 10,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
• 2X miles per dollar at restaurants worldwide and purchases made directly with Delta
• 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on other purchases.
In addition, you'll receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
This card comes with no annual fee or foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees)