Certain high school students from Georgia can join the Honors Saving Club from Charter Bank and earn up to a $100 Checking Bonus. The bonus you receive depends on your current year in school. To get started on this offer, you need to make straight A’s for the semester. Once you’ve accomplished that, you can notify Charter Bank to receive an Honors Savings Club certificate. Use that certificate to open a checking or savings account and you will be granted your bonus!
- 9th grade students making all “A’s” for the semester will earn $25.
- 10th grade students making all “A’s” for the semester will earn $50.
- 11th grade students making all “A’s” for the semester will earn $75.
- 12th grade students making all “A’s” for the semester will earn $100.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
Eligibility: Charter Bank has branches in Alabama, Florida, and Georgia, but this bonus is only available to high school students in Georgia. Check to see if you or your child is eligible.
|BMO Relationship Checking: Earn $600 cash bonus when you open a new Relationship Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Relationship Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $450 when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account online and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through November 30, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB923 by 12/14/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 4.35% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Charter Bank $100 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Charter Bank Student Checking Bonus PDF Printout
- Availability: GA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $0, $3, or $5
- Additional Requirements: Must be a high school student from a certain school and must make all A’s for a semester.
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
Earn Charter Bank Bonus:
- Only certain Georgia high school students can take part in this offer from Charter Bank.
- If you’re eligible, you must make straight A’s for a semester.
- Notify the bank to receive a certificate for the Honors Saving Club.
- Use that certificate to open a new savings or checking account and the $25-$100 bonus will be deposited into your account.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Bank Free Checking: No monthly maintenance fee
- Bank Rewarded Checking: Avoid the $3 monthly fee by accepting eStatements
If you attend certain high schools in Georgia, you should check out this offer from Charter Bank for a $100 Checking Bonus. To earn the bonus, you just need to make straight A’s and join the Honors Saving Club. To read the breakdown of the offer, check out the information above. Those of you who have banked with Charter Bank, comment below and let us know what kind of credit inquiry they perform and whether or not members can fund a new account with a credit card. Your feedback makes this site even better! For more bank offers, see the complete list of Bank Deals!
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 19.24% - 27.99%.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee.