Charter One Bank is offering a $200 Checking Bonus good until 3/31/2015 for residents of IL, MI, and OH. In order to earn the $200 bonus, you must enroll in Online Banking and schedule two qualified online bill payments that post and clear your new checking account by May 29, 2015. Enjoy full service branch in your store and on-the-go features like Mobile Deposit, Online Bill Pay, late ATM deposits, and 24/7 phone banking.
For those living in CT, DE, MA, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, and VT, you can check their sister’s site Citizens bank $200 offer
Charter One Bank $200 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: One Deposit Checking, Value Checking, Personal Checking with Interest, or Circle Gold Checking with Interest
- Availability: IL, MI, and OH
- Expiration Date: 3/31/2015
- Hard Inquiry: Soft Pull for applying at the branch. However, hard pull for applying online.
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: Fees range from $3.99 to $20. The easiest checking is One Deposit checking with only any deposit each month for fee to be waived.
- Additional Requirements: Enroll in Online Banking and schedule 2 qualified online bill payments that post and clear your new checking account by May 29, 2015.
- Closing Account Fee: None
You can check your local participating supermarket branch location here. Make sure to open by 3/31/2015, complete the requirements, and get your $200 bonus. Other terms include not having any personal checking account within the previous 6 months, bill payments must be made to 2 different payees, and a limit of 1 bonus per customer. The Charter One $200 Checking Bonus can be yours with no direct requirement, so sign up today! If you are not currently being rewarded for your banking, you may want to open up a checking account and enjoy large financial benefits as a result. Find more bank promotions under our extensive banking list!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.