Owe money to a friend? You may get a little bonus for paying that friend back. If you’re a member of Chase bank, check your inbox for an offer to earn an easy $5 or $10 bonus or 500 UR just for using Chase QuickPay. Just send 3 payments from your enrolled Chase Liquid or checking account of $20 each or more using Chase QuickPay with Zelle to a friend or family member that has has a bank that uses Zelle within 60 days of offer enrollment to earn your bonus. Chase is also offering a 500 Chase UR bonus when you do so. With Zelle, the way you send your money to your friends and family is fast, safe, and easy.
|BMO Relationship Checking: Earn $600 cash bonus when you open a new Relationship Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Relationship Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $1,000 when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through September 6, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB923 by 12/14/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 4.30% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Chase QuickPay Zelle Promotion:
- Check Your Inbox!
- Enroll in ChasePay with Zelle!
- Promotion: Earn Up to a $10 Bonus Or 500 Chase UR bonus
- Expiration: April 30, 2018
- Availability/Location: Targeted Chase users
- Terms & Conditions: Payments sent using the Zelle® app do not qualify. Payments received through Chase QuickPay® with Zelle® do not qualify. After you have completed all the above requirements, your bonus will be deposited in your account within 10 business days. One bonus per customer. Bonus is considered miscellaneous income, and may be reportable to you and the IRS on Form 1099-MISC (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
How to Earn $10 Bonus Or 500 Chase UR Points:
- Check your inbox from Chase for an email titled “See how you can get a $5 (or $10) bonus” or “500 UR points”.
- Enroll in Chase QuickPay with Zelle.
- Send 3 successful completed payments from your enrolled Chase Liquid or checking account of $20 each or more using Chase QuickPay with Zelle within 60 days of offer enrollment.
- Enjoy a $5 or $10 bonus or a 500 Chase UR bonus that will be deposited in your account within 10 business days!
If you’re a member of Chase bank and you’re looking for an easy way to earn a $5 or $10 bonus or a 500 Chase UR bonus, check your email to see if you’ve gotten this offer! Just enroll in Chase QuickPay with Zelle, send money to a friend or family member that has has a bank that uses Zelle, and you’ll get your bonus. You must have been targeted by Chase to participate. Haven’t been targeted? No worries! Find more ways to make money online!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.