New Chase checking customers can earn a $100 bonus when opening a new Chase Secure BankingSM account with Chase Bank.
To qualify for the bonus, simply, open a new Chase Secure Banking account online or enter your email address to get the coupon that you can bring to a Chase branch.
In addition, complete 10 qualifying transaction within 60 days of your enrollment to receive your $100 bonus.
Chase Secure Banking Account $100 Bonus
- Account Type: Chase Secure BankingSM
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Can fund up to $50 with a debit card online
- Opening Deposit: $0
- Monthly Fee: $4.95
- Closing Account Fee: Bonus taken back if closed within six months
Chase Secure Banking Account Summary
- New Chase checking customers enjoy $100 when you open a Chase Secure BankingSM account with qualifying transactions.
- No minimum deposit to open an account and get started.
- No paper checks to track and no Chase fees on money orders or cashier’s checks.
- Pay bills, cash checks and send money with Zelle® all for a $4.95 monthly service fee.
- No overdraft fees with a Chase debit card that helps you stay within your balance.
- Bank from anywhere with access to more than 16,000 Chase ATMs, more than 4,700 Chase branches, the Chase Mobile® app and Chase OnlineSM.
- Get more for your money. Chase Secure BankingSM customers told us they save an average of $50 a month on fees after opening their account.
- Open an account online or in person at any Chase branch.
- Offer not available to existing Chase checking customers, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance within the last 3 years.
- You can receive only one new checking account opening related bonus every two years from the last coupon enrollment date and only one bonus per account.
- Coupon is good for one-time use. Employees of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and its affiliates are not eligible for this offer. To receive the bonus: 1) Open a new Chase Secure Banking account, which is subject to approval; AND 2) Complete at least 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of coupon enrollment.
- After you have completed all the above requirements and the 10 qualifying transactions have posted to your account, we’ll deposit the bonus into your new account within 15 days.
- To receive this bonus, the enrolled account must not be closed or restricted at the time of payout.
- Qualifying transactions include debit card purchases, online bill payments, Chase QuickDepositSM, Zelle®, or ACH credits. Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up to $625 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain.