If you’re an individual who had their private health information stored at the UCLA Health Network, before July 17, 2015 may be eligible for potential compensation thanks to the UCLA Health Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, on approximately July 17, 2015, UCLA Health Networks data base was breached resulting in the leak of millions of patients private information. Some patients experienced identify theft/fraud and now seek compensation. If you’re eligible, be sure to submit a claim by June 18, 2019 if you seek compensation, or September 16, 2019 if you seek identity theft protection services.
UCLA Health Data Breach Class Action Settlement
- UCLA Health Data Breach Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline:
- June 18, 2019 for Reimbursement
- September 16, 2019 for Identity Theft Protection Services
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members include “[a]ll persons whose personal information was stored on the portions of the UCLA Health Network that were, or could have been, accessed during the cyberattack disclosed around July 17, 2015, including those who received mail notification of the Incident from UCLA Health in 2015.
- Estimated Amount:
- Two years of identity theft protection through ID Experts.
- Up to $5,000 for costs incurred preventing identity theft or fraud.
- Up to $20,000 for losses or damage caused by identity theft or fraud.
- Proof of Purchase: Claim ID number for identity theft protection. Documentation of costs or losses for reimbursement claims.
- Case Name & Number: Adlouni v. UCLA Health System Auxiliary, et al., Case No. BC589243, in the Superior Court of the State of California, County of Los Angeles
File a Claim
- Head over to the UCLA Health Data Breach Claim Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by July 18, 2019 or September 16, 2019 to receive your potential award!
Be sure to check if you’re eligible for the UCLA Health Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit! Those who were patients of the UCLA Health Network may have experienced identity theft resulting from the network’s data getting breached by hackers.
If you’re eligible, be sure to submit a claim form by either June 18, 2019 for potential reimbursement or September 16, 2019 for Identity Theft Protection Services. If you love finding deals like this, be sure to check out more on HMB! You can also find other Class Action Lawsuits!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $300 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
MW Windows Class Action Lawuit
If you own a home, residence, building, or other structures that contain or have contained vinyl-clad wood-framed windows manufactured by MW Manufactureres, Inc from the dates of January 1, 1987 to and including May 23, 2014 then you may be entitled a potential award from the MW Windows Class Action Settlement. According to the lawsuit, the company manufactures ... Keep Reading↠
Circle K Wage and Hour Class Action Lawuit
For Class members worked for Circle K as a non-exempt store employee in California at any point during the period from May 1, 2008 to Oct. 9, 2015. If so, you might be eligible for the Circle K Wage and Hour Class Action Settlement. According to the lawsuit, Circle K violates California labor laws and unfair competition laws by failing to provide meal and rest breaks, ... Keep Reading↠
Advertiser Disclosure: Many of the credit card, cd, savings offers that appear on this site are from credit card companies from which HustlerMoneyBlog.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). We do not feature all available credit card, cd, savings offers or all credit card issuers.
Editorial Disclosure: Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airline or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.