If you’re an individual who had their private health information stored at the UCLA Health Network, before July 17, 2015 may be eligible for potential compensation thanks to the UCLA Health Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, on approximately July 17, 2015, UCLA Health Networks data base was breached resulting in the leak of millions of patients private information. Some patients experienced identify theft/fraud and now seek compensation. If you’re eligible, be sure to submit a claim by June 18, 2019 if you seek compensation, or September 16, 2019 if you seek identity theft protection services.
UCLA Health Data Breach Class Action Settlement
- UCLA Health Data Breach Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline:
- June 18, 2019 for Reimbursement
- September 16, 2019 for Identity Theft Protection Services
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members include “[a]ll persons whose personal information was stored on the portions of the UCLA Health Network that were, or could have been, accessed during the cyberattack disclosed around July 17, 2015, including those who received mail notification of the Incident from UCLA Health in 2015.
- Estimated Amount:
- Two years of identity theft protection through ID Experts.
- Up to $5,000 for costs incurred preventing identity theft or fraud.
- Up to $20,000 for losses or damage caused by identity theft or fraud.
- Proof of Purchase: Claim ID number for identity theft protection. Documentation of costs or losses for reimbursement claims.
- Case Name & Number: Adlouni v. UCLA Health System Auxiliary, et al., Case No. BC589243, in the Superior Court of the State of California, County of Los Angeles
File a Claim
- Head over to the UCLA Health Data Breach Claim Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by July 18, 2019 or September 16, 2019 to receive your potential award!
Be sure to check if you’re eligible for the UCLA Health Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit! Those who were patients of the UCLA Health Network may have experienced identity theft resulting from the network’s data getting breached by hackers.
If you’re eligible, be sure to submit a claim form by either June 18, 2019 for potential reimbursement or September 16, 2019 for Identity Theft Protection Services. If you love finding deals like this, be sure to check out more on HMB! You can also find other Class Action Lawsuits!
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $225 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
Advertiser Disclosure: Many of the credit card, cd, savings offers that appear on this site are from credit card companies from which HustlerMoneyBlog.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). We do not feature all available credit card, cd, savings offers or all credit card issuers.
Editorial Disclosure: Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airline or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.