Clearview Federal Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you open any checking account by September 30, 2016, set up a recurring direct deposit within 60 days of account opening, and sign up for eStatements. Just remember to use promo code PITT100. To become a member of Clearview FCU, you need to also open a Clearview Savings account and fund it with at least $10.00 at account opening. It’s really as simple as that! If you are a resident of Ohio or Pennsylvania, be sure to check out this great opportunity to earn a great bonus.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $300 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Clearview FCU $100 Bonus Information:
- Sign up today
- Clearview Federal Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Any checking account.
- Availability: OH, PA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 9/31/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: To become a member, you need to open a Clearview Savings account which requires a $10 deposit. There is no opening deposit for checking accounts.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes. DD amount is not specified. Must setup within 60 days of account opening.
- Monthly Fee: Different accounts have different fees.
- Additional Requirements: Sign up for eStatements.
- Closing Account Fee: Membership and checking account must remain open for 90 days. Bonus may be forfeited if conditions are not met.
How To Earn Clearview FCU Bonus:
- To become a member of Clearview Federal Credit Union, you must open a Clearview Savings Account and make an initial deposit of $10.00.
- Open any checking account. I suggest Clearview Free Checking because it is simple and comes with no monthly fees. Remember to use promo code PITT100
- Set up a direct deposit within 60 days of account opening. Amount not specified.
- Sign up for eStatements.
- Keep your membership and account open for at least 90 days or you risk forfeiting your bonus.
- After requirements have been met, you will receive your bonus within 90 days.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Clearview Free Checking: No monthly fees.
- Campus Checking: No monthly fees.
- Signature Checking: A $20.00 monthly account maintenance service charge will be applied if a required minimum $10,000 monthly combined deposit balance or $20,000 monthly combined deposit and loan balance is not maintained.
- Military Appreciation Checking: No monthly fees.
- Advantage 50 Checking: No monthly fees.
- Clearview at Work Checking: No monthly fees.
If you live in Ohio or Pennsylvania and are looking for new bank and a bonus, then Clearview Federal Credit Union might be the bank for you. You’ll be able to earn the $100 bonus by just becoming a member and opening any checking account, setting up a direct deposit, and signing up for eStatements. What’s also great about this promotion is the fact that the majority of Clearview FCU’s checking accounts come with no monthly fees. However, if you were looking for a different type of bank promotion, then be sure to check out our exclusive list of Best Bank Bonuses.
Tell us about your experience with Clearview Federal Credit Union. Let us know whether or not you were able to receive your bonus or if we’re missing any information such as credit card funding.