With the CLUB Business Mastercard from Capital One, earn up to 5% cash back and $100 in CLUB points after meeting requirements.
In addition to the promotion, this card also offers 5% back in CLUB Points at Bass Pro Shops & Cabela’s, 2.5% back in CLUB Points at participating Cenex® convenience stores, and 1.5% back in CLUB Points on purchases everywhere else.
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card60K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months.||Citi Premier® Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 80K Points after $6,000 spend within 6 months||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 75K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 6 months||Citi CustomSM Cash Card $200 Bonus after $750 spend within 3 months|
|Chase Freedom FlexSM $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months||Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card earn an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20K spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $250 Welcome Offer after $3,000 spend within 6 months||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $200 Welcome Offer after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.|
|Ink Business Preferred® Card 100K Points after $15,000 spend within first 3 months||Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card $750 Bonus after $6,000 spend within 3 months|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus after $1,000 spend within 90 days||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months|
CLUB Business Mastercard Summary
|Bonus Available||Earn $100 in CLUB Points when you spend $1,000 on your CLUB Business card within 60 days of account approval.|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||Earn 5% back in CLUB Points at Bass Pro Shops & Cabela’s
Earn 2.5% back in CLUB Points at participating Cenex® convenience stores
Earn 1.5% back in CLUB Points on purchases everywhere else
|Foreign Transaction Fees||3% of the amount of each transferred balance that posts to your account at a promotional APR that we may offer you.|
(Visit Capital One to learn more)
* Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by HustlerMoneyBlog and not the card issuer.
View the latest valuations here.
Recommended Free Credit Score (Get Free Score)
CLUB Business Mastercard Bonus
Earn $100 in CLUB Points when you spend $1,000 on your CLUB Business card within 60 days of account approval. Use this extra points towards purchases from Cabela’s and Bass Pro Shops as well as other events they may have.
Bass Pro Shops Benefits
- CLUB POINTS AND OFFERS
- CLUB Points are redeemable at Bass Pro Shops and Cabela’s for merchandise including Boats and ATVs. As a CLUB Member you’ll have access to exclusive events, discounts, giveaways and offers.
- ACCOUNT MANAGER & EMPLOYEE CARDS
- Assign an account manager to make purchases and payments, review transactions and resolve any problems. With Free Employee Cards you can review all purchases made by employees, lock and unlock all employee cards, and set spending limits.
- PRICE MATCH
- We believe our Bass Pro Shops and Cabela’s customers come first. That’s why we refuse to be beaten by any price currently being offered by a local retailer or on a qualifying website. For our CLUB Members at the time of purchase we won’t just match that price, we will beat it by 5%
- SIGNATURE EVENTS
- From whitetail hunts in Canada to saltwater-fishing in CostaRica, we’re giving you access to exclusive hunting and fishing adventures all around the world. Don’t see a trip that fits your needs? We’ll customize a trip just for you. Pay with your CLUB card and earn points, or redeem your CLUB Points for your next adventure.
For people who love to shop at Cabela’s and any other their other partner stores, the CLUB Business Mastercard from Capital One is the one to get. There are a lot of perks and benefits that you do not want to miss out on.
Make sure to also visit HMB to explore more Cabela’s Promotions, Bass Pro Shop Promotions or credit card bonuses. If you’re indecisive of which card best suits you, see our post on Capital One Promotions!