For certain Comcast Class Members in California, Washington, or West Virginia, if you are premium subscribers who paid for a set-top box rental fee to Comcast between Jan. 1, 2005 and Sept. 5, 2018 you can be potentially be awarded from the Comcast Set-Top Box Renteal FeesClass Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, Comcast had required premium subscribers to pay set-top box rental fees in violation of antitrust laws. they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 8/31/2019 to receive your potential award!
- Comcast Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 8/31/2019
- Who’s Eligible: Premium Subscribers who paid a set-top box rental fee to Comcast between Jan. 1, 2005 and Sept. 5, 2018. in specific locations.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $15 in cash or up to $59.95 in Comcast credits.
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Comcast Corp. Set-Top Cable Television Box Antitrust Litigation, Case No. 2:09-md-02034, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the Comcast Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by 8/31/2019 to receive your potential award!
For individuals that had paid for a set-top box rental fee to Comcast between Jan. 1, 2005 and Sept. 5, 2018 , then you are eligible for a potential award from the Comcast Class Action Lawsuit!
If you are eligible, file a claim by 8/31/2019 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review
TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review
Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $275 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review