If you’ve recently purchased linerboard, corrugated medium, rollstock corrugated sheets and corrugated products, including displays, boxes and other containers, you are eligible for a potential award from the Containerboard Price Fixing Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, certain producers of Containerboard colluded to extract high prices from direct purchasers. Containerboard denies all acts of allegations, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by February 6, 2018 to receive your potential award!
Containerboard Price Fixing CAL:
- Containerboard Price Fixing Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: February 6, 2018
- Who’s Eligible: Direct purchasers of containerboard products from any of the defendants in the class action lawsuit, including International Paper, Temple-Inland, Weyerhaeuser, WestRock, Georgia-Pacific, Packaging Corporation of America, and Cascades Canada. Purchases need to have been made between Feb. 15, 2004 and Nov. 8, 2010.
- Estimated Amount: varies
- Proof of Purchase: Proof of purchase documentation indicating the total purchases for which claims will need to be submitted along with supporting documentation including the product name, number of units, date of purchase, defendant purchased from, and net purchase amount.
- Case Name & Number: Kleen Products LLC, et al. v. International Paper Co., et al., Case No. 1:10-cv-05711, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, Eastern Division
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Containerboard’s Claim Form.
- Read over and complete the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Submit your claim by February 6, 2018 to receive your potential award!
Paying more than what you’re suppose to isn’t fair, which is why you are eligible for a potential award from the Containerboard Price Fixing Class Action Lawsuit! Purchasing items should always be fair, but paying higher prices for items that were raised should not be done in your hands. If you remember paying for a high amount for Containerboard items such as linerboard, corrugated medium, rollstock corrugated sheets and corrugated products, including displays, boxes and other containers, you should be eligible. So if you are eligible, file a claim by February 6, 2018 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|U.S. Bank Silver Business Checking Package||$750 Cash||Review|
|U.S. Bank Gold Business Checking Package||$750 Cash||Review|
|U.S. Bank Platinum Business Checking Package||$750 Cash||Review|
|Live Oak Bank Small Business Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$1,000 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Business Interest Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Nationwide Business Premium Savings||$210 Cash||Review|
|Regions Bank Business Checking||$150 Cash||Review|
|NorthOne Business Checking||$20 Credit||Review|
|Novo Business Checking||$40 Cash||Review|
|BlueVine Business Checking||2.00% APY||Review|