For a limited time, you can order a new D-Link Wireless AC1900 Dual Band WiFi Gigabit Router for only $129.99 + FREE SHIPPING! Improves coverage by directing bandwidth to your devices as you move around your home. You can stream HD video, surf the web, Skype your friends and play online games from wherever you are so you’ll always get the best experience. Get the ultimate Wi-Fi performance with AC1900 speed for a ridiculously fast home network. These deals don’t last for very long, but you can always come back to HMB for another hot deal!
D-Link Wireless Router Features:
- Advanced AC1900 Wi-Fi Dual-Band (600N+1300AC Mbps Speed) performance
- Lag free streaming using fast and reliable wireless, ethernet and USB performance
- Advanced wireless AC beamforming dramatically enhances wireless signal strength and throughput
- Gigabit WAN and LAN ports for high-speed wired connections
- Two USB ports to connect storage drives and printers for sharing
- Advanced Quality of Service (QoS)
- Smart Connect Technology will efficiently select the fastest Wi-Fi for every device
Take advantage of this offer if you’re in the market for a new router. Perhaps give the D-Link Wireless AC1900 Dual Band WiFi Gigabit Router a shot! This product usually costs $179.99, but you can get it now for $129.99 + FREE SHIPPING. That’s $50.00 in savings! If you want to save even more money, you can purchase discounted gift cards and perhaps save even more money with the best cash back shopping portals!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $8,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.