With new airlines emerging and evolving, competition is fierce. In a perfect competition type of business, these airlines must keep their prices as low as possible to compete for your business and maintain their operations. With that being said, knowing how to search for flights (typically on specific dates) will bring you the best prices and additional savings. That can be time consuming, so let us do the micro-searching for you and we’ll keep you up-to-date with the best deals on flights daily. So whether you’re a globetrotter, business traveler, or a recreational flier, you’ll be stretching your dollar and getting the best bang for your buck. Be aware that these deals can come and go as quick as a few minutes up to a few days, so be sure book as soon as you can to lock in the best deal possible.
Most airlines do allow a 24 hour grace period for you to cancel, so if you’re excited and still need to make sure your travel partner can tag along – just book and talk to them by the end of the day. Not only will we provide you with a money-saving opportunity, but you can maximize your savings and earnings potentials by using the best credit cards for travel, finding ways to earn FREE bonus miles, rewards, points, & bonuses, and much more!
You can also find other cheap flight deals through Google Flights in case there is a better deal than the one we mentioned, it doesn’t hurt to try!
We recommend you booking through Priceline to find the best deals. Orbitz is also a great alternative – but use both interchangeably to compare prices & find the best deals!
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- United Airlines from Chicago, IL to Milan, Italy (e.g. 3/13 – 3/20)
- Starting at $461 for travel from January 2019 – March 2019 or late October 2019.
- jetBlue from Newark, NJ to Fort Lauderdale, FL (e.g. 1/23 – 1/29)
- Starting from $122 for travel from January 2019 – early March 2019.
- jetBlue from Boston, MA to Houston, TX (e.g. 1/17 – 1/22)
- Starting from $146 for travel from January 2019 – early February 2019.
- Icelandair from San Francisco, CA to Amsterdam, Netherlands (e.g. 3/4 – 3/15)
- Starting from $332 for travel from February 2019 – early March 2019.
- American Airlines from Oakland, CA to Phoenix, Arizona (e.g. 1/1 – 1/9)
- Starting from $110 for travel in January 2019 to March 2019.
- United Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Istanbul, Turkey (e.g. 3/20 – 3/27)
- Starting from $534 for travel from January 2019 – March 2019.
- American Airlines from Phoenix, AZ to Venice, Italy (e.g. 3/20 – 3/27)
- Starting from $525 for travel from January 2019 – March 2019.
- American Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Toronto, Canada (e.g. 1/16 – 1/20)
- Starting from $279 for travel from January 2019 – early March 2019.
- United Airlines from Newark, NJ to Shanghai, China (e.g. 2/4 – 2/11)
- Starting from $567 for travel for early February 2019.
- Delta Airlines from Seattle, WA to Milan, Italy (e.g. 3/13 – 3/20)
- Starting from $465 for travel from January 2019 – March 2019.
Airlines understand that we are price elastic to airfare tickets, so they need to find a price point where it’s reasonable for the consumer and to maintain their operation! More than half of the time, all it really takes is a little trial and error to find the best prices. Whether it be flying on a Tuesday or flying to a nearby city could bring a world of savings. Now that you’ve picked up some tips, be sure to use one of the best credit cards for travel and finding ways to earn FREE bonus miles, rewards, points, & bonuses to maximize your savings and experience. Often times, you’ll be able to fly free using those two vehicles mention through rewards accumulation. For a full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that best suits you!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.