For a limited time, you can order a new Dell Inspiron I7378-0028GRY 2-in-1 13.3″ Touch-Screen Laptop for only $699.99 + FREE SHIPPING! Enjoy rapid computing response with this Dell Inspiron Starlord laptop. The 1080p resolution on the 13-inch touch screen makes it easy to see websites clearly, and you can use this laptop as a tablet. This Dell Inspiron Starlord laptop has an Intel processor and an infrared camera for powerful, versatile use. These deals don’t last for very long, but you can always come back to HMB for another hot deal!
Dell Inspiron Touch-Screen Laptop Specs
- Windows 10 operating system
- 13.3″ Full HD touch screen for hands-on control
- The 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. Natural finger-touch navigation makes the most of Windows 10. LED backlight.
- 7th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-7200U mobile processor
- Ultra-low-voltage platform. Dual-core, four-way processing performance. Intel Turbo Boost Technology delivers dynamic extra power when you need it.
- 8GB system memory for full-power multitasking
- 256 GB Solid State Drive (SSD)
- 360° flip-and-fold design
Take advantage of this offer if you’re in the market for a new laptop. Perhaps give the Dell Inspiron 2-in-1 13.3″ Touch-Screen Laptop a shot! This product usually costs $799.99, but you can get it now for $699.99 + FREE SHIPPING. That’s $100.00 in savings! If you want to save even more money, you can purchase discounted gift cards and perhaps save even more money with the best cash back shopping portals!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $8,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.