Are you residing in New York City, New York or Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic? If so, JetBlue is offering you the opportunity to travel from New York City, New York to/from Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic from September 21st – September 28, 2016 for as low as $222 round-trip! Use Priceline for the best prices on flight deals.
The airline fares rules associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
JFK To/From SDQ $222 Round-Trip Dates:
The dates we used were September 21st – September 28, 2016 to trigger this $222 offer.
|New York City (JFK)||Santo Domingo (SDQ)|
|Santo Domingo (SDQ)||New York City (JFK)|
NYC To/From Santo Domingo Info:
- Buy It Now: New York City to/from Santo Domingo for as low as $222 round-trip.
- Promotion: Round-trip from New York City to Santo Domingo
- Route: New York City, New York to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Travel Dates: September 21st – September 28, 2016
- Recommended Cards: American Express Premier Rewards Gold, Citi Prestige, or Chase Sapphire Preferred
How To Get JFK/SDQ Flight Deal:
- Use Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. We recommend selecting Priceline since their prices seem to be the cheapest OR use our Buy It Now link!
- Once you found the times that you would like make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using the following cards to save more and get the most out of this deal: American Express Premier Rewards Gold, Citi Prestige, or Chase Sapphire Preferred.
Take an adventure! This is a perfect quick vacation you can plan within days! You can explore many new areas and culture while saving yourself some money. When you book, make sure you use a recommended credit card to save yourself even more money and get the most out of this deal. I highly recommend taking this offer as it is pretty cheap and you’ll have a great time exploring a different city in the nation! Checkout more ways to Save Money!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months after account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 17.74% to 28.74%.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 Plan It fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a fixed monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Thinking about getting The Disney Bundle which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+? Your decision made easy with $7/month back in the form of a statement credit after you spend $13.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription with your Blue Cash Preferred Card. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)