If you frequently shop at Publix, be sure to take advantage of their Publix Frozen Food Promotion! Customers get the chance to earn a $10 gift card when they purchase $30 worth of eligible frozen foods.
Customers are limited to doing this promotion 5 times. Also, be sure to act fast, because this promotion is set to expire on March 31, 2019. Head out to your nearest Publix today!
Publix Frozen Food Promotion
- Buy Now!
- Promotion: Earn $10 Gift Card w/ $30 Frozen Food Purchase
- Expiration: March 31, 2019
- Availability: Participating Publix Locations
- Terms: Offer valid January 1, 2019 to March 31, 2019. Limit 5 Publix gift cards.
How To Get $10 Gift Card
- Head over to your nearest Publix
- Purchase at least $30 of any eligible frozen food brands.
- Submit unique Publix receipts showing proper proof of purchase as many times as you wish by accessing your account
- Receive a $10 Publix gift card!
Don’t miss out on this chance to receive a complimentary $10 publix gift card thanks to the Publix Frozen Food Promotion! In order to receive this gift card, simply purchase at least $30 worth of eligible frozen foods from Publix.
Customers have until March 31, 2019 to take advantage of this deal. Additionally, it can be done up to 5 times! if you love finding deals like this, be sure to check out more on HMB! You can also find our compiled list of other ways to Save Money!
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Enjoy 5.25% APY when you open a 15-Month Share Certificate, that's 2.3x higher than national average. It's federally insured by NCUA with no fees, and $1 minimum to open. You'll have 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|
|Western Alliance Bank: Earn 5.51% APY when you open a 12-Month Share Certificate, that's higher than national average. Excellent rates with NO fees. FDIC insured. $1 minimum deposit. 24/7 online access. Special opportunity for consumers to save with the nation’s top commercial bank.
Learn More---Western Alliance Bank Review
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Get 5.10% APY with a 9-Month No-Penalty Certificate, that's 2.2x higher than the national average. Federally insured by NCUA. It has no fees and just $1 minimum to open. 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|