The MileagePlus® GO Visa® Prepaid Card is a decent credit card if you fly with United airlines often. It provides you up to 2,500 United® MileagePlus miles each month, plus another 2,500 award miles with this targeted offer.
There is an annual fee of $85 and you will get 1X mile for every $1 spent on qualifying signature purchases. If you would like to get some more information over the MileagePlus® GO Visa® Prepaid Card, feel free to read more about it below!
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card offers $750 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.
MileagePlus GO Visa Prepaid Card Summary:
- Earn up to 2,500 United MileagePlus miles each month, plus another 2,500 award miles
- Earn 1X mile for every $1 spent on qualifying signature purchases
- Get paid up to 2 days faster with Direct Deposit
- No credit check and no cost to order or obligation to use the card
- $85 Annual Fee
MileagePlus GO Visa Prepaid Card Features:
- Earn miles to GO places: Earn miles on qualifying signature purchases made in-store and online, up to 2,500 miles each month.
- It’s FDIC insured: Your MileagePlus GO Card Account is FDIC insured through Republic Bank & Trust Company. Use it everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.
- Direct Deposit: When you Direct Deposit to your MileagePlus GO Card Account, you can get paid up to 2 days faster.
- GO mobile: Manage your money on the GO. View transaction history and miles earned on your Card Account, find cash reload locations, load checks, and track your spending.
- Anytime Alerts: Receive text messages or email alerts after each transaction hits your Card Account.
- Online Account Center: View your account history, miles earned on your Card Account, manage preferences, create budgets and more.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
If you were targeted for this offer, consider signing up for the MileagePlus® GO Visa® Prepaid Card. You could earnup to 2,500 United® MileagePlus miles each month, plus another 2,500 award miles! Don’t forget about 1X mile for every $1 spent on qualifying signature purchases. For more credit cards, see our latest list of the best credit card bonuses!
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!
Enjoy 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 20.49% - 29.24%.
Enjoy 6.5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more; 4.5% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service, and 3% on all other purchases (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year).
In addition, you can earn (after your first year or $20,000 spent):
• 5% cash back on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service,
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.